Development Manifesto: Game Balance in Path of Exile: Harvest

"
AtrejuDakah wrote:

- Flesh and Stone makes it so the Enemy TAKES 16% increased Phys Dmg THAT is massive and that is 25% Mana Reservation as well.

Dude, did you forget to link your Flesh and Stone with Maim?
"
npavcec wrote:
"
AtrejuDakah wrote:

- Flesh and Stone makes it so the Enemy TAKES 16% increased Phys Dmg THAT is massive and that is 25% Mana Reservation as well.

Dude, did you forget to link your Flesh and Stone with Maim?

Well yes. Maim increases the Damage even further. But is not nescesarry ...
"
Cluster Jewels will remain in the game, available from Delirium encounters.

Because most people wouldn't even touch them if the jewels were available normally.
You know it's true.

You should've made the jewels quest rewards instead of some of the current rare items.
way to late to move back from 9000attacks per second with 500mtx.
game was really fun 2-3 years ago, but its getting worse every season.
vulkan is not gonna help getting your paying low spec coomunity back
"
nemithPoE wrote:
so meta kill each league, and we see that @ each league since abyss.
all website, stream, streamer working to show best/meta build killing the game with meta gaming build.
So, just work about that, and stop to kill build after build after league ends.
all invest about build are lost to standard playing and lost about cost invest.
this disgusting player league after league and i'm playing since 1.4 ...
really pm ma about your problem league after league, we vould help you, but this patch nerf is not a good way to retain long terms players...

Sorry about my poor english !

They want the game to be played by streamers and not the normal players. So both can make good money. But they don't realize that this is already a sinking ship, because nobody wants to watch Mathil's, CuteDog's ect. generic content anymore. Because the game itself is NOW totally generic and boring. Especially because of such balancing nerfs AND because the game is very old already.
Poe is killing spellcasting, kills all archmage builds, all mana hiero builds, all brand builds just for everyone to build boring marauders with slam skills.
I will make a boring necro build then...

Because brand play is sooo passive and totems are not right?
Guess i WAS one of those that was totally hyped for the league after the Teaser. Most importnat word being WAS.
I'll wait for the Patch Notes and PoB Update and if there is nothing i wanted to play viable or comparable in any way. I guess i take my second break after Synthesis ...

The most insane Thing is that Herald Stacking barly got touched compared to Dual Wield!

I don't get it. I really don't....

I invest Hours after Hours to create my own Builds in PoB, just because i like doing it. What i don't like though is getting rolled over completly ... I could have lived with some Nerfs but others are way to out of conntrol.

Btw is it only me or are Mines the new Traps and Brands the new Mines ? More or less that is... Kinda feels like it will all be very similar or the same.
Last edited by AtrejuDakah on Jun 16, 2020, 2:31:46 PM
So far, So Good.
The changes are so so but honestly, i saw this kind of nerfs coming. Herlads stacking, perma stun or Archmage Storm Brand, builds which you can face roll everything, they have definitely to be nerfed. For me Delirium is the worst League ever, some builds were so broken, you could face tank Sirius who supposed to be an endgame boss or the damage was so op that you could bring him under 6 sec down and you are asking why this builds are getting nerfed.

The nerf to Critical Strike Multiplier is incomprehensible if you go for resolute Technique you have less investment and more gear choice than crit Builds because you still need other stats like crit Chance, accuracy and for Starforge it would have been better if they nerfed the drope rate rather than nerfing the Damage.

"The Circle of Fear, Nostalgia, Regret, Anguish and Guilt Unique rings that affected Heralds now give lower values of Reservation Cost reduction and lower values of Buff Effect. These rings provided too much power and were too obvious a choice for so many builds."

WTF what about Headhunter, in my opinion its the most unbalanced item in the game.
GGG i cant understand why you are nerfed Hegemony's Era...... you nerfed my Heart !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info