New and Changed Slam Skills in Path of Exile: Harvest

Slam fest 2020 here we come!
Elder Wand Power!
Please make leap slam unarmed as well.
Surprised Glacial Cascade wasn't included seeing as it looks very similar. I'm skeptical if these new improvements will help melee, especially after seeing how that big melee patch didn't. Guess we'll see.
I rarely post, but when I do it's important. Fighting for the player, not monsters! https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/880487

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2300612
slam
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
As great as this looks, I feel like it will go under appreciated by early to mid league. Everyone wants to go fast in PoE and these slams are focused on being slower but heavier hits. The streamers will make slam builds and so will a bunch of people and then by mid league they will use a faster build because slams are too slow for them. :/
Ruined Sunder..

Its just ground slam but worse now like wtf

Why would you guys make it end if you attack again???

One of the worst changes I've ever seen to melee imo
SWEET BABY JESUS that Icicle Crash is CHUNKY! That's Titanic-sinking levels of ice right there
and ppl said this was a brand league lmao

Definately playing melee.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Making part of sunder cancel when you attack again sounds bad. Hopefully it isn't, not that I've used that skill in years
"
ViperdragZ wrote:
As great as this looks, I feel like it will go under appreciated by early to mid league. Everyone wants to go fast in PoE and these slams are focused on being slower but heavier hits. The streamers will make slam builds and so will a bunch of people and then by mid league they will use a faster build because slams are too slow for them. :/

I just wanna slam maaaan.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info