Preview of Harvest Crafting Options

gib Nikos
Maybe Niko is present on another lifeforce tier …

Players are always complaining on any news ; OK for brand but even here ???

3 month ago it was the same for clusters that were just crap … everyone was saying that ( even me, i admit ) and as a result, we all were wrong.

Like everyone, im waiting for the patchnote and like everytime, we will find a way to abuse endgame :D
These look awesome! Great usage of unused maps and lets us target the content that we enjoy the most. Good idea whoever came up with this
NOICE
The real farm incoming
cant wait!
A way to get more jun master mission : .... "AAAAAAARRGH !"
"
Sammael wrote:
ugh i hate jun and betrayal

pls remove the syndicate from the core !!!!

Just cause you hate it? wtf? who cares what you hate? just don't play it.

Betrayal is awesome. Whoever doesn't like it can simply.... not play it.

[Removed by Support]. "Remove a mechanic that i don't like even though I can ignore it and it doesn't effect me regardless if others like it"...

My god, I really need to make a habit of never reading comments again. You people are "bang my head against a wall" levels of amusing.
Last edited by Rafael_GGG on Jun 10, 2020, 4:17:33 AM
Multiple map fragments from a single map? That should probably be reworded to just one. Or do all map fragments stack now?! :o
Have you ever considered trading the sword for the plow, Exile?
buenas! , alguien mas tiene problemas?? tanto para entrar al juego y abrir la pagina? logear ... dentro del juego las puertas de enlaces no me marcan los ms (?) intento varias veces y me dice que el juego esta caido por mantenimiento algo asi alguien descarta mi problema? por favor Gracias :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info