Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Preview of Harvest Crafting Options

Will surely be fun... but I can't focus on anything but PoE2 since announcement :D
Looks awesome!
"
Dofolo wrote:
Or I guess they'll see them, when streamers who play 10hours a day see them, and then rage about streamer RNG for obvious reasons.

Chris promised benefit low level players but I doubt. Highly likely you're right. The game balance built around the streamers to advertise for plebs what game has.
Oils and catalysts conversions are nice.
Last edited by Vulmio on Jun 12, 2020, 11:37:58 AM
So we get to leave our standard-equivalent map to micromanage a recycling center.
Lifeforce or Crafting points(how it should be called). This will be primarily for the streamers and 20hours a day players. The casual player will do little with this system.
<*)))><
"
Kirbynatorz wrote:
"
Koheleth wrote:
This is cool, crafting...again. Seems EVERY league is centered around crafting. Can we get some epic new bosses soon that drop loot worthy of farming? Don't get me wrong, crafting is great - YET - I miss some of the grinding that I used to do way back in Diablo 2 (Mephisto runs...Pindleskin, tower farming) and in my opinion, these types of boss style farming is severely lacking in PoE!

Are you serious ? What do you think conquerors+metamorph was? literally all new bosses, that drop a ton of special loot.

please explain how last 2 leaguse were based around crafting.

If you wanna grind bosses, there's plenty of them to grind in the game too.

ps: mephisto and pindleskin didnt drop "loot worthy of farming" it literally took 10 hours of playing to get anything decent, especially pindleskin. (or for the actually wealthy players botting non-stop)

Not going to say I told you so! Not going to say it, I am above saying I told you so, therefore I won't say I told you so. I bet this is your favorite league ever and I am glad for you!
🐢
Last edited by Koheleth on Jul 12, 2020, 6:41:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info