Preview of Harvest Crafting Options

"
rami1337 wrote:
Nerf selfcurse btw

i think some other things that REALLY need a nerf, selfcurse is great and ca be really pricey
Watson
We can finally get something that we need lol
Trading still sucks
Last edited by Hynova on Jun 10, 2020, 9:18:13 AM
Looks like I won't be worried about running out of Zana missions...
"
Vitchy wrote:
Firstly, this system is just awesome, since it is instantly useful without having to write a PoE Phd thesis first... (just like syndicate/synthesis).
Secondly, you can it's much less time consuming if integrated to main game (as far as I understand atleast). Nothing worse than having to run 20 Jun maps in a row because you are leaving white maps and need to get rid of that shit.

There is no need to get rid of that. It's like trying to get rid of low lvl maps in your stash by completing them ))) Just move on?
I think Zlatan is very impressed.
Ok sounds nice and well balanced because also with the oil and essence recipe, you never know what you get. But can we still propose a little change?
For the recipe trade a map for 3 master missions, could you include the tier of maps into that outcome? Like 1 mission for a white map, two missions for a yellow and three for a red map?
Spoiler

More Random Stuff... yay. . .

Crafting that makes sense would be cool.

As is, crafting for exiles is like having a quadriplegic pour you a glass of wine, or a group of quadriplegic's trying to string lighting for X-mass time.

spinning alts for explode on a chest is pure torture.

It's okay to have some form of order amidst the chaos. . .
"
smplx wrote:
SSF is getting some love with this league, which is nice. I was planning to try it anyways, but now that you can get extra Zana missions to progress atlas completion and spawn those damn lab trials and whatnot it's even more appealing. Now the only question is how accessible this mechanic will be.

I am a bit sad that it is built inside a farming simulator minigame, but who knows maybe it will not be too annoying. At least its not something that covers my regular gaming experience into a layer of milk and deadly ground effects where if you stop to pick up a single loot you die. I always prefered league mechanics which are somewhat separated from the core game.

I could not have said it better myself. Totally agree, and bravo.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
"
griffinzero wrote:
Ok sounds nice and well balanced because also with the oil and essence recipe, you never know what you get. But can we still propose a little change?
For the recipe trade a map for 3 master missions, could you include the tier of maps into that outcome? Like 1 mission for a white map, two missions for a yellow and three for a red map?

I think you would get missions for the map tier you trade.
i.e. 3 white maps = white mission
excited for the new league, finally less rare items and more crafting

if i had no friends who wanna play with me i would play ssf.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info