Preview of Harvest Crafting Options

Hell Yeah
"
rami1337 wrote:
Nerf selfcurse btw

why do u hate fun
"
Jerle wrote:
Feels like people would just use the lowest tier catalysts and oils for a shot at higher ones with some of these crafting options?

Dude... Those are weighted man, as everything, it's ballanced.

And I'd assume, due to the fact, that you have " cycles ", like the betrayal mechanic, you won't " swim " in resources to spamm this.

I' d say there's other things that might be more usefull than wasting a stack of low oils to get a stack of maybe higher oils that worth 3 c ea.

This would nuke the market for them. And later in the lague, people swim in high tier catalysts and oils, id you pick up the t3 ones and vendor them for the higher tier.

Still having arround 2k of them in my stash from dellirium, cuz noone bought them anymore at one point. Talking about fertile catalysts for example.
Ok, I love this and cannot wait to play it please go core?
"
SEVEREFENIX72 wrote:

Or just put it in core as part of the expansion and give us a real league.
"
dezcortez wrote:
"
SEVEREFENIX72 wrote:

Or just put it in core as part of the expansion and give us a real league.

Agree 150%
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Well, I was not amazed by delirium ( it is unplayable on my PC) but harvest looks even worse. I may finally play few other games for next three months , lol.
Does harvest monsters drop loot or only crafts?
This league seems will be amazing. POG.
"
Casie0046 wrote:
please consider either remove the headhunter for harvest or disable beyond meilleurs credits travaux zana map mod. thanks

Thanks very much for this although it doesn't seem to work for me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info