Preview of Harvest Crafting Options

No Niko missions. Rofl.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
ugh i hate jun and betrayal

pls remove the syndicate from the core !!!!
Damn those zana missions from a map, it will be a very huge printing of currency by getting shaper/elder guards and synthesis maps
Sacrifice a map to gain Niko missions ?
Yeah okay that's cool listen
Could we maybe get the old "Can have Multiple Crafted Mods" mod back that'd be swell and all I really want
I'd rather have no Harvest and the hope it one day returns in glory than this trash.
Can the [Removed by Support] rework items from yesterday, be FIXED so when we vendor them they give alc shards and LIFE FORCE??

At least this way they'll serve some purpose, or do we just hide them in the item filter and pretend they never existed.. again.
Formally [Removed by Support] as my STANDARD map stash got frakked
Last edited by Rebekah_GGG on Jun 9, 2020, 7:13:41 PM
Build your own slot machine! Nice.
- here's my sig
Hyped
Also pitchfor 2 hander cosmetic and farm/harvest gear plox
"these are just a few of the more exotic ones!" is this a ggg troll? you just take all the garbage from the game and put it in one place then ask players to play with it !
This is POG. Finally something to do with extra maps. Can't wait. Might even play SSF this league and just focus on 1 build and crafting toward it.
A setback is simply a setup for your next comeback.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info