Chaos Resist
Chaos Resist
Chaos Resist

And more
Chaos Resist

xD XD XD XD XD XD

hahahhaahha ty for replay
@Kaiserblade42

I have the solution for you (because I made a smiliar experience).
Try this skill combinbation, and you will see a big difference:

1. use blood-and-sand-gem an stay in sandstance
2. use arctic armor
3. use a chaos golem
4. build-in blind support (for yourself or/and your minions - depends on
your build)

after that you will see a BIG difference

+ go in close (because of radius of 1.)

further improvements can be made with

5. use a temporal chains or an enfeeble spectre (if you are a summoner)
or use one of these curses yourself (manually or as an aura with blas-
phemy)

happy hunting, it will work ! *you will see*

regards

Arkon
"
Deathfairy wrote:

[...]If you didnt get it i probably wont be able to explain it to you. But tldr while what you said us not false it does not disproves his clear and basic point.

I'm going to take your advice and quit arguing with the wall.
"
yamface wrote:
It's also irrelevant what attack op survived because the boss's autottacks is the hardest hitting move he does. Straight from the poedb that has this boss datamined, his autoattacks are the baseline damage in his profile, the slam only does 50% of his baseline damage, the burrow does 60%. Unless you think he's somehow dodging all of the autoattacks but is eating all of the much more telegraphed moves I think it's fair to say op can tank any single hit.

I don't think that's right, when I fought him this season his burrow one shot me multiple times through MS and VMS but I could stand toe to toe with him for a while trading hits if I just stay next to him. AFAIK this is basically the entire strategy to Minotaur (staying close) as burrow is designed to one shot anyone that doesn't stay close to him.

As far as dying to Jun mobs... LMAO! I guess in juiced T16 maps they can be a pain in the ass while in the delirium fog but I can't remember the last time I died to a Betrayal encounter. Actually, I think I did get one shot by a rare rat in syndicate lab about a month ago, but as we know that kind of bullshit happens every once in a while in this game, it wasn't anything special to do with Syndicate.
"
KaiserBlade42 wrote:
"
DarkJen wrote:
Welcome to Path of Chaos Resist

Chaos Resist
Chaos Resist
Chaos Resist
Chaos Resist
Chaos Resist

And more
Chaos Resist

xD XD XD XD XD XD

hahahhaahha ty for replay

xD

Yore welcome!

xD
"
Harvey_Rabbit wrote:
I don't think that's right, when I fought him this season his burrow one shot me multiple times through MS and VMS but I could stand toe to toe with him for a while trading hits if I just stay next to him. AFAIK this is basically the entire strategy to Minotaur (staying close) as burrow is designed to one shot anyone that doesn't stay close to him.

As far as dying to Jun mobs... LMAO! I guess in juiced T16 maps they can be a pain in the ass while in the delirium fog but I can't remember the last time I died to a Betrayal encounter. Actually, I think I did get one shot by a rare rat in syndicate lab about a month ago, but as we know that kind of bullshit happens every once in a while in this game, it wasn't anything special to do with Syndicate.

I think I need to correct my statement that you quoted. It's actually 50% and 60% respectively added on top of the base damage. So yes they do hit harder than his autos. But it shouldn't be snapping through vms unless it crit or you had low armor scaling:

https://poedb.tw/us/mon.php?n=Guardian+of+the+Minotaur

On a side note, while we are here though, I'd like everyone to check out the shaper guardians base damage:

minotaur: 2900
hydra: 2900
chimera: 1800
phoenix: 2200

Minotaur and hydra are the only 2 bosses that convert their phys to an element, and to the surprise of no one, the devs cranked up their baseline damage to compensate for it. For anyone reading this who thinks their deadeye or whatever is getting solace from that converted ele damage: you're being tricked.

Regarding the syndicates: Tora and aisling can murder you if you don't have good chaos res. Also I personally get 5 fps when I fight them so fuck that shit.
"
KaiserBlade42 wrote:
simple apear hit you once and kill you .... are you realy call that a challenge,

That's because GGG are too stupid or lazy to create content that can challenge the top tier 1% tanked out super builds in any other way than to create things that can almost one shot *them*
OFC, because there is no scaling, so the good, average, and scrub builds just catch a glimpse of something before they're presented with the res popup.

Which effectively kills the game entirely for a *LOT* of players, and turns away potential players, and gets bad word of mouth advertising out there rather than good.

So, if some chinese company had not bought out most of the stock the company would've faced a slow, inexorable slide into obscurity because of these two compounding things:

One-shots out of nowhere.
And an XP penalty as a result.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
"
yamface wrote:
You have this backwards.

He is only technically correct, but his point is absolutely worthless in application.

Minotaur has part of his damage converted to lightning. Wonderful, how helpful. Except his physical damage numbers were over-compensated because of that. The lightning damage is nothing more than a thematic addition to the fight, almost all of his damage done to you is still physical and it's still lethal.

It doesn't help the raider's situation at all.

Agree!!

this 1 hit killin problem is surly a tecnical issue, it has to do with mecanics and balance, at this moment i cant realy feel theres any of these things in game, and this is hack and slash.

Arcade games has a different mecanics, player get 1 hit killing but he alredy knows that game is arcade and any mistake is a certain death.

hack and slash is a different way, game proveids resources, to survive not only to do masivee damage. aparently these resources are ignored in PoE.
"
ArkonHC wrote:
@Kaiserblade42

I have the solution for you (because I made a smiliar experience).
Try this skill combinbation, and you will see a big difference:

1. use blood-and-sand-gem an stay in sandstance
2. use arctic armor
3. use a chaos golem
4. build-in blind support (for yourself or/and your minions - depends on
your build)

after that you will see a BIG difference

+ go in close (because of radius of 1.)

further improvements can be made with

5. use a temporal chains or an enfeeble spectre (if you are a summoner)
or use one of these curses yourself (manually or as an aura with blas-
phemy)

happy hunting, it will work ! *you will see*

regards

Arkon

Hi...and ty or reply!!
well ... i already use blood and sand, and i use curse ring (curse on hit) Assasin mark, i can stack charges, 5 frenzy, 3 endurance 5 inspiration and 5 power charges, i do around 55 mil dps, and 4900 life beside evade and other resources.

the from she is now is amazing, and i can deal with any game content with that Raider including shaper elder etc... indeed i have no problems to play Raider at all.

what am trying to do with this post is to make someone attention wake up on this issue, this is realy terrible thing on a game we love to play, and share knowlge with other players. i will change not some details from a good char cuz game is unbalanced.
ty man. and ill considre your tips.
Last edited by KaiserBlade42 on May 31, 2020, 7:11:17 PM
"
KaiserBlade42 wrote:
"
yamface wrote:
You have this backwards.

He is only technically correct, but his point is absolutely worthless in application.

Minotaur has part of his damage converted to lightning. Wonderful, how helpful. Except his physical damage numbers were over-compensated because of that. The lightning damage is nothing more than a thematic addition to the fight, almost all of his damage done to you is still physical and it's still lethal.

It doesn't help the raider's situation at all.

Agree!!

this 1 hit killin problem is surly a tecnical issue, it has to do with mecanics and balance, at this moment i cant realy feel theres any of these things in game, and this is hack and slash.

Arcade games has a different mecanics, player get 1 hit killing but he alredy knows that game is arcade and any mistake is a certain death.

hack and slash is a different way, game proveids resources, to survive not only to do masivee damage. aparently these resources are ignored in PoE.

Can you at least reveal the syndicate member that killed you? That would be much more helpful in this discussion.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info