Elephant in the room !!!!

"
yamface wrote:
Is anyone else actually reading this? This can't be a serious conversation...

I really wasn't going to say anything but since you asked. Then the answer is yes someone else did read and he is right.
"
Deathfairy wrote:
the answer is yes someone else did read and he is right.

Press X to doubt.

Looking at minotaur's damage conversion is a very stupid way to analyze his physical threat level. This is common sense.
"
yamface wrote:
"
Deathfairy wrote:
the answer is yes someone else did read and he is right.

Press X to doubt.

Looking at minotaur's damage conversion is a very stupid way to analyze his physical threat level. This is common sense.

He was pretty clear in his explanation. If you didnt get it i probably wont be able to explain it to you. But tldr while what you said us not false it does not disproves his clear and basic point.
You have this backwards.

He is only technically correct, but his point is absolutely worthless in application.

Minotaur has part of his damage converted to lightning. Wonderful, how helpful. Except his physical damage numbers were over-compensated because of that. The lightning damage is nothing more than a thematic addition to the fight, almost all of his damage done to you is still physical and it's still lethal.

It doesn't help the raider's situation at all.
"
yamface wrote:
You have this backwards.

He is only technically correct, but his point is absolutely worthless in application.

Minotaur has part of his damage converted to lightning. Wonderful, how helpful. Except his physical damage numbers were over-compensated because of that. The lightning damage is nothing more than a thematic addition to the fight, almost all of his damage done to you is still physical and it's still lethal.

It doesn't help the raider's situation at all.

I did mention i wont be able to explain it to you, i was right after all. But yet again you arguing against something he did not say. What is what he tried to tell you as well.
As far as his physical damage numbers were overcompensated is just pure nonsense. you have zero info on what his numbers are "suppose" to be and how they were over compensated.

Nothing he said is wrong, no examples you provide about whole bla bla Mino hits hard is not wrong either, they just don't contradict each other.

Does he hit hard now? Yes
Will he harder on ranger if you remove conversion? Yes
Will he hit harder on max phys reduction jug with 75% all rez? No he wont, in fact he might hit weaker, but don't quote me on that extreme.
Last edited by Deathfairy on May 30, 2020, 11:49:50 PM
Ok look. I don't like arguing with you either. [Removed by Support] Your idea of an "insult" is anything that reduces your argument to 0.

Last time you tried telling me 0 voices herald builds were so tanky and unkillable and when I bring up your dead herald builds which was objectively solid proof that disproves your claim, you suddenly took that personally despite you literally used my own characters against me for your own point just before that. Apparently it's fair game if you do that, but it's foul play when I do.

And now you take offense that I said you didn't read the conversation even though you literally told me nubtron didn't say something... to which I brought up a quote that says otherwise. So what happened?

[Removed by Support] We seem to agree we don't feel like dealing with each other.
Last edited by Jamie_GGG on May 31, 2020, 12:24:16 AM
"
yamface wrote:
Ok look. I don't like arguing with you either. [Removed by Support] Your idea of an "insult" is anything that reduces your argument to 0.

Last time you tried telling me 0 voices herald builds were so tanky and unkillable and when I bring up your dead herald builds which was objectively solid proof that disproves your claim, you suddenly took that personally despite you literally used my own characters against me for your own point just before that. Apparently it's fair game if you do that, but it's foul play when I do.

And now you take offense that I said you didn't read the conversation even though you literally told me nubtron didn't say something... to which I brought up a quote that says otherwise. So what happened?

[Removed by Support] We seem to agree we don't feel like dealing with each other.

There you go again your "solid proof" that they are not unkillable in reality is me being bad. Which mind you i was clear about. I also explained it in 2 different posts they one of them died in t3 to a reflect. But despite that you continued to bring up my dead heralds.

You completely lack concept of comparison of comparable things. I have tried to play HC SSF for about 5th league now. My highest character until this league was 93. This league it is 96.9 as well as another 95 (both heralds stackers) This is the solid proof of how OP herald stacker is. I was able to clear 20/20 in HC SFF DESPITE my skill level. But you simply don't get this basic concept it seems.

So with this basic facts which were clearly layed out in last "discussion" you pointing out my dead heralds was pathetic attempt to insult. And here again, you jump into unfounded lie about my not reading conversation. [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Jamie_GGG on May 31, 2020, 12:24:58 AM
"
dW2005 wrote:
Well, 4.7k life and 36% evade chance ain't super great for melee character, hehe. Maybe try getting at least jade flask of reflexes for starters. Also, shouldn't your uncapped lightning resistance be the highest one for wise oak to work?

thats realy close, you forgot that a raider is not a tank char, it is speed char, it like hit hit hit run ..then hit again, thats why i use W-blades. and please add 55 million damage.

ty for reply.
Last edited by KaiserBlade42 on May 31, 2020, 4:02:23 AM
i think the main object is why to get killed with 1 hit becomes one of the most comented things in this forum, perhaps the main point is a simple word... WHY???

i never understand this solution to make game harder, by killing a char with 1 hit, and i cant imagine ppl doing this to player what they have in mind. and i cant understand too, why you aking who killed you, that didnt make any difference to me, thats maybe happened few times during my time play, and startrd to bother me, this is not an Arcade game.
i cant remember where or who did it. what is realy " memorable" is the fact, the game clearly shows lack of balance, ignoring all resources that char have to kill and survive. seriously ... sometimes you feel naked.

Wild Strike is a magnificint skill, a combination of an especific set to get best results, as cyclone and other solid builds do. if i want i can stack 6k life and more evade, the funny thing is most of ppl know that dodge and evasion are shit, and theres nothing to say or to argue about that. they simply suck, and thats it. what i exactly mean is beside tons of DEx and direct evade from passives and gear and add to all that Vaal grace, Evassion still shit, and Exp players know that. (point) the other thing .... am talking about REAL build, not Satndard builds to clear league, i say real builds and i mean it. Herald build and all standard builds are for casual players, unable to create something authentic and original, that's why he is a casual player. (cloning player), after he geared that thing, he watch youtube to learn play.

people should stop taking excuses and justifications from the pocket, or blaming the player, killing the character with 1 hit is stupid, disrespectful, and demonstrates the developer's inability to create a more competitive way to make the game difficult. they simply kill you with 1 hit and thats it.

and this is not challange.

Last edited by KaiserBlade42 on May 31, 2020, 3:54:59 AM
"
TheBagman wrote:
It perhaps bears mentioning that if your character wants to avoid the sydicate, you can do just that by having any other master active. Whether by choosing a mission, having a sextant or a scarab, the sydicate assholes will leave you alone.

Some of my characters can crush syndicate encounters (as mentioned, it's no surprise that they tend to have high/maxed chaos res), same can't. Plan accordingly.

no i dont need to avoid any thing. in the end every thing dies before me. still, 1 hit killing is something i realy realy want to understand, my Raider is realy a great char, tanking Bosses T16 icluding elder shaper awakeners etc etc. if i got killed with Shaper Beam, Phonix explosion or Chimera fog hit, i will surly only blame my self.

It is not hard to fight game content, as weell as 1 hit killing is not an inteligent form to challange. that is lack of inteligence

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info