Beta Vulkan Renderer

The difference in performance was immediately noticeable, great patch.
Last edited by DreamsofNax on May 28, 2020, 9:30:05 AM
Last bumped on Jun 20, 2020, 2:41:52 PM
I just got stable FPS in heavy content and 0 crashes and shuttering.
I mean, this is the best patch in years! If we get Vulkan out of beta in 3.11 it will be amazing.

Good Work GGG!
I went back to max settings right away!
Unfortunately, I had an extremely laggy night, that started long before the patch. I mean I was still able to pop 2 legions inside a breach with delirium and beyond in a T16 so I'm just being petty. Hopefully I can get some lag free maps tonight :) I think it was kids downloading, guess I'll dump cable and get MORE internet! I am 99% sure my lag was not GGG, I tried Texas and DC, damn kids and their love of the internet.
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
2 hours so far, a little better than the DX11 but will need more testing with some heavy juiced Delirium maps.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Main thing for me was to disable vsync.
Second-class poe gamer
not game changing for me but still feels more stable performance wise so pretty good update
how do i switch from whatever the heck i'm using to vulkan?
"
skycloud620 wrote:
how do i switch from whatever the heck i'm using to vulkan?

Go to the login screen.
Hit options -> Graphics -> you will see DirectX11 (Default)
Change it to Vulkan.
In the PoE graphic options menu.

I could only get it to work at the log in screen. The choice is greyed out once I get into the game.
I guess my performance was already as good as it was going to get. 20-40 fps during the most intense situations and vulkan made it more consistently 35 instead of spiking from 10 to 40.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info