Hey GGG will you tune down Spectre gem level damage ? 660 Million dps Spectre Summoner inside

"
zzang wrote:
PoB: https://pastebin.com/F0Ei0YUB

YT Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FXW25IFwKs

Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/goned4/660_milion_dps_spectre_summoner_is_there/

Getting so much dps with just plain gem levels where mirror tier builds start to struggle getting even close to the dps seems wrong balancing to me.

Im open for general discussion though let me know what you think about.

Edit: While you are at it let balancing devs take a look at Herald of Agony minion damage and gem level scaling.
Did you notice that the build you linked has 3 large cluster jewels? Nowdays, most builds that use 3 large cluster jewels are OP. I'm pretty sure they will address this in next version.

The summon spectres gem sucks already, don't need to nerf it further. If you think it's OP, I recommend you to play it without cluster jewels, and see how good it is.
"plain gem levels"

Dude has mirror worthy gear. Did you even check your links?
"
icovex wrote:

3. And yes, 600M DPS is mediocre DPS if you consider 8 mirrors build, because for any skill what you want with HH buffs you will have much more damage and your health/Energy pool will be much more larger.

Headhunter is a whole other lol balance topic i wont go further into this.
If you apply enough mirrors, any build becomes OmGoPPPP

I would argue that if your gear gives your gems more levels than the Empire State Building, you're probably spending at least a mirror on each piece.

But hey, popcorn. It's delicious. Want some? Popped fresh by the sheer heat of these here hot takes.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
Before this league started, there were so many people complaining about the summoner nerfs. I remember defending the nerfs because really they deserved it and I said summoners would still be strong. People called me a clueless moron but at the end of the day, I was unsurprisingly right.

Being able to do 600M dps is overkill and unneeded... by like a factor of 10. And yet this is produced by the spectre gem which is supposed to be one of the weaker summoner gems. You don't need to dump mirrors into these kinds of builds to instagib sirus.
"
icovex wrote:
and will die very often in real life.
if it's irl then let them lol
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
Dont really believe the helm is real, Ive seen plenty of 8L helms but never once a 9L.
"
trixxar wrote:
Dont really believe the helm is real, Ive seen plenty of 8L helms but never once a 9L.

The similar helm is real, it is laying on the market now :) for mirror service, fee - 50 exalts.

That's why i said, that this helmet is 2-3 mirrors costs.

And this kind of helmet comparing to normal 6-link helmet gives almost x2 multiplier to damage, so without this helmet from 240M DPS spectre you have 120M DPS.

IF you do not have the mirror shield - it gives around 1.35 More damage(multiplicative power&Frenzy charges+70% increased damage also gives around 8%) - 120/1.35 = 88M DPS.

Which is already not such a drama damage :D

I've made 60M Poison Blade Vortex build for 25 exalts.
"
icovex wrote:

And this kind of helmet comparing to normal 6-link helmet gives almost x2 multiplier to damage, so without this helmet from 240M DPS spectre you have 120M DPS.

IF you do not have the mirror shield - it gives around 1.35 More damage(multiplicative power&Frenzy charges+70% increased damage also gives around 8%) - 120/1.35 = 88M DPS.

Which is already not such a drama damage :D

I see player defending broken spectre summoner as hard as he humanly possible can, i check profile, i see 7 summoners, i bet 8 summoners next league.
Last edited by zzang on May 28, 2020, 9:39:21 AM
"
zzang wrote:

I see player defending broken spectre summoner as hard as he humanly possible can, i check profile, i see 7 summoners, i bet 8 summoners next league.
Yes, people who played necros at least once until level 90, are more likely to know stuff about "raise spectre" gem.

I bet my 6 mil DPS deadeye clears T16 maps faster then that 660 mil dps necro in your video. Also dies less.
Last edited by 6_din_49 on May 28, 2020, 5:18:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info