Hey GGG will you tune down Spectre gem level damage ? 660 Million dps Spectre Summoner inside

"
cpurdy777 wrote:
I'm convinced you're either a troll or incredibly unknowledgeable about the game now. 40% from the investment of 5 gem levels is awful. For an example, caustic arrow is another skill that people often get gem levels for, and those same 5 extra levels give it 83% more damage going from 21 to 26. That's more than twice the gain that spectres get, and yet somehow you believe that the gem level progression on raise spectres is an issue.

Are we leaving out the part where you get to summon an extra spectre at lv25?
"
yamface wrote:
"
cpurdy777 wrote:
I'm convinced you're either a troll or incredibly unknowledgeable about the game now. 40% from the investment of 5 gem levels is awful. For an example, caustic arrow is another skill that people often get gem levels for, and those same 5 extra levels give it 83% more damage going from 21 to 26. That's more than twice the gain that spectres get, and yet somehow you believe that the gem level progression on raise spectres is an issue.

Are we leaving out the part where you get to summon an extra spectre at lv25?

Lets not act like its free or easy (SSF or any non-Necro Ascendancy) to get to 25. Just a decent +2 Wand is upwards of 20ex during the first 1 1/2 months of a league.

As a Guardian/Occultist you need to run a +1 Amulet, double Wand or Dual Influence Helmet to get to 25. 2 of those choices limit your build and the other one is stupidely expensive during the first month.

I don't rly get what the point of this thread is other than to bitch.

People complained that summoners are way to cheap to get going and to cap out, so they nerfed early summoner progression and gave expensive tools to scale them in the lategame.

Some dude comes actually along and puts a few mirrors! into a meme-niche build to get as much damage as possible and some salty melee-main does his best suprise-pikachu impression.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info