Hey GGG will you tune down Spectre gem level damage ? 660 Million dps Spectre Summoner inside

I like how hes trying to turn the table when hes been proven for the lulz
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
For half that budget you can make a herald stacker with twice the damage and infinitely more survivability.

The dps is entirely PoB warrior too, none of it is applicable, along with it coming from minions, so it has to be overkill to even feel reasonably good.

These are the sort of people that go shoot up a public area because of an onion headline they thought was serious.
There's no powercreep here. Creep implies it's slow and could be overlooked, this is a full out sprint.
Last edited by cpurdy777 on May 28, 2020, 11:19:43 PM
But why does this matter, and why do you care OP? Just play whatever you like and enjoy.
"
cpurdy777 wrote:
For half that budget you can make a herald stacker with twice the damage and infinitely more survivability.

Good job at taking the most broken build in history of PoB to compare. You know if Spectre Gem level scaling (life and damage) get the same level of nerfs that Harold builds will get it will be fine.
OP asks about a skill nerf and the proceeds to show a build in PoB with around 8 mirrors of gear, a 9L helmet and an "all the stars need to align for a millisecond" to hit that DPS that he screaming about

Just PoB warrior numbers not even close to achieveable even for the investment (also can't see any 9L helmet ever been? seen a few 8L though and that is a 30% immediate loss right there)

[Removed by Support]
~ If it moves, kill it ~
Last edited by Kane_GGG on May 29, 2020, 3:37:37 AM
op has two 100 lvl chars, but doesnt understand where that damage comes from and has some problems understanding mechanics and doesnt know how to use path of building. this shows that brainless chayula rotas dont add any game knowledge.

you gave the pob, but did you actually look into it to understand whats going on?

actually most of replies amaze me too. yes, its mirror-tier gear, but the main sorces of damage are:

1) cluster jewels abusing: increase aura effect & crit & crit multi with necro aegis +2 min power charges
2) umbilicus immortalis: bottled faith and other damage dealing flasks

remove that and you'll get 20-30kk dps total, which is quite reasonable if not actually low for that level of gear.

"
zzang wrote:
PoB: https://pastebin.com/F0Ei0YUB
Getting so much dps with just plain gem levels

raise spectre gem has nothing to do with this.

this op statement correlates very well with ggg's recent logic. "there are builds that do hundreds kk of dps? lets nerf something but not the real source of the damage, so ordinary players will suffer". or "lets make sirus 1kkk hp cuz someone one-shotting him".
dead game
bring back 3.13
"
Tainted_Fate wrote:

"
zzang wrote:
PoB: https://pastebin.com/F0Ei0YUB
Getting so much dps with just plain gem levels

raise spectre gem has nothing to do with this.

Dps has nothing to do with base damage of Spectre Gem levels that is further multiplied by other multipliers?

Riiiight. /s
"
zzang wrote:

I see player defending broken spectre summoner as hard as he humanly possible can, i check profile, i see 7 summoners, i bet 8 summoners next league.

Defending?:D

Lulz, yes, i'm maining summoners build, so that only means, that i understand what i'm talking about.

I'm in this topic not to defend spectres, just to explain to you that you should look into more details of the topic what you have raise.
But as i see, that you are not very smart person, mostly i'm here just to have fun from you :D

"
icovex wrote:

But as i see, that you are not very smart person, mostly i'm here just to have fun from you :D

Ah, yes i see.

Brought up topics to talk down the issue was:

1. "Lul, my Headhunter Rangers clears faster than this"
2. "Voices Harold stacker is better"
3. "Here is one third of the damage then i took one third and quartered it. So my Bladevortex almost reached half of a quartered third."

Yea very smart moves i get it.

Besides if you understand enough as summoner main you would see an issue with effortless win buttons. And no, high gear investment isnt required to faceroll the game with spectre summoners.
Last edited by zzang on May 29, 2020, 8:14:15 AM
"
zzang wrote:
"
icovex wrote:

Ah, yes i see.

Brought up topics to talk down the issue was:

1. "Lul, my Headhunter Rangers clears faster than this"
2. "Voices Harold stacker is better"
3. "Here is one third of the damage then i took one third and quartered it. So my Bladevortex almost reached half of a quartered third."

Yea very smart moves i get it.

Besides if you understand enough as summoner main you would see an issue with effortless win buttons. And no, high gear investment isnt required to faceroll the game with spectre summoners.

Right but nobody cares the guy has like 9 mirror gear that's the point LOL
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info