-

"
Mazino_Urek wrote:
"
Shani wrote:

I have no idea what QR+1/+1/2CJ costs, so if somebody could weigh in on that?

+1 QR is about 1ex if you self corrupt them. +1 +2 carcass is about 40-60ex.

Spoiler
Edit: Apparently someone has the bow I wanted to make up for mirror service but it seems that they've abused the multimod thing or whatever. A mirror and 75ex seems a bit much after looking at your calcs.

And looking at the difference in damage, I wish pob showed mirage archer damage in the calcs. One bow has 1.83 aps while the other has 3.05. This should have some kinda impact on it cause in reality entities in poe move around and such but the calcs are assuming there to be a target that doesn't move and something you can preload on every time.

Hrm. You'll also want to 6L both of them post-corruption (or at least definitely the CJ), which adds... what, 13ex for each of them?

Unless you're 6L-ing them before hand, but that's a whole new realm of expenses.

The 40-60 ex price is for a 6-linked version so you wouldn't need to link it yourself. But if you were to self corrupt carcass jacks, yes it'd cost you 13ex atm.
You don't really need a 6l QR. Even like a 4l is fine. And as for the 6l carcass, yea you basically 6l after you corrupt it. Ideally one would buy vaal orbs at the start of the league(500 for an ex. I've personally purchased about 5k vaal orbs week 1-2).

Edit: There's a 6 socket one up right now for 20ex. So if you were to buy that and 6l it, you'd spend ~33ex on it total.
I like playing builds that can do every map mod.
Last edited by Mazino_Urek on Jul 21, 2020, 10:46:57 AM
"
Shani wrote:

(Probably starting with a Thicket Bow for the APS, and a Synthesized 40% Chaos, though I ignored the Synthesis for purposes of numbers below.)

+1 Socketed Gems
+2 Socketed Bow Gem Skills
+2 Socketed Support Gems (Crafted) (This is less than a 1% difference to 15% CDoTM; I suspect it may flipflop based on the rest of your setup.)
+35% Damage over Time Multiplier
+19% Attack Speed

Best synth implicit would be +1 to socketed gems or something along these lines.
Keep in mind you cannot craft +2 to supports if the bow has +2 to bow gems. These are mutually exclusive. You can have +1 to dex / str gems delve suffix but it's very hard to obtain in combo with other desirable mods and afaik faceted fossil exclusive.
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
Shani wrote:

(Probably starting with a Thicket Bow for the APS, and a Synthesized 40% Chaos, though I ignored the Synthesis for purposes of numbers below.)

+1 Socketed Gems
+2 Socketed Bow Gem Skills
+2 Socketed Support Gems (Crafted) (This is less than a 1% difference to 15% CDoTM; I suspect it may flipflop based on the rest of your setup.)
+35% Damage over Time Multiplier
+19% Attack Speed

Best synth implicit would be +1 to socketed gems or something along these lines.
Keep in mind you cannot craft +2 to supports if the bow has +2 to bow gems. These are mutually exclusive. You can have +1 to dex / str gems delve suffix but it's very hard to obtain in combo with other desirable mods and afaik faceted fossil exclusive.

Oh, I see it now... must've accidentally clicked the wrong entry to check modgroup info.

In that case... we've come full circle back to basically the bow listed in the original post mentioned as being not recommended, and I just wasted everybody's time.

Go me. -_-
Is ci occultist a viable option for tr?
"
knehtq wrote:
Is ci occultist a viable option for tr?

Viable? Yes.
Optimal? No.

First of all, Occultist doesn't have any buffs to attack speed from ascendancy while both trickster and pathfinder have those options.

Second, playing CI means you have to solve the mana problem, you won't have perfect uptime on mana flask unlike PF and crafting elreon's ring mods competes with faster start of ES recharge that Occultist loves, so you have to skip one of them or be forced to multimod rings and lose an extra suffix.

I would more likely play something like Caustic Arrow + Asenath's Chant soulrend (Tarke Cat spec) on an Occultist than Toxic Rain to have less strain on mana.
Hi guys, what do you think about Life Gain on Hit for Toxic Rain? According to poe.wiki, every explosion of the Spore Pods counts as a hit and I think it goes well with our high Attack Speed.
"
lampicka95 wrote:
Hi guys, what do you think about Life Gain on Hit for Toxic Rain? According to poe.wiki, every explosion of the Spore Pods counts as a hit and I think it goes well with our high Attack Speed.

I have thought about that honestly, but with brewed with potency notable in your cluster jewel, I don't think that life gain on hit is gonna do much. So I didn't really bothered messing with them
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
"
Remicaster1 wrote:
"
lampicka95 wrote:

I have thought about that honestly, but with brewed with potency notable in your cluster jewel, I don't think that life gain on hit is gonna do much. So I didn't really bothered messing with them

Thank you. I think I might give it a try cuz Life Gain on Hit is unfortunately the only slightly useful preffix on Hunter's ring after Maximum Life.
This is an amazing build. I'm a returning player, last time i played this game it was back in Prophecy league and back then i played a Reach of the Council Tornado Shot ranger, i absolutely loved the game play and this build seemed like it could pretty well replicate that style of play. It absolutely did and its even more enjoyable.

However, i would recommend you to make the importance of Hardened Scars more prominent in the guide, maybe giving it its own section. I played to level 91 and i couldnt progress any more, t14 and up maps were always killing me and then i realized i had overlooked Hardened Scars. Once i added it the build felt completely different and more viable; the amount of survivality it adds is just insane.

Thank you for the guide!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info