-

Hello people.

How do you handle the porcupine and the constructor that shotguns 3 offscreen?
"
Serge91 wrote:
Hello people.

For porcupines, positioning is important. Don't be in their face and make sure you got your fortify up and be ready to use the life flask.

As for the constrictor(I assume this is one you're talking about, the elder guardian), his entire area fits in a screen idk how you're getting off-screened. Stay close to him and dodge I guess? Never had an issue with this one personally.
I like playing builds that can do every map mod.
"
Mazino_Urek wrote:
"
Shani wrote:

I have no idea what QR+1/+1/2CJ costs, so if somebody could weigh in on that?

+1 QR is about 1ex if you self corrupt them.

I poked the numbers.

You have a 1:196 chance of rolling a +1QR. At current prices of 1c/QR and 1c/Vaal right now, it's a little over a 50% chance of getting it within 140 tries, or 2ex.

That 12ex one is looking way overpriced right now, considering there's only a 5% chance of not getting it within that many tries... though there's something to be said for having to buy that many of them off the incredibly robust market system that PoE has. -_-
"
Shani wrote:
"
Mazino_Urek wrote:
"
Shani wrote:

I have no idea what QR+1/+1/2CJ costs, so if somebody could weigh in on that?

+1 QR is about 1ex if you self corrupt them.

I poked the numbers.

You have a 1:196 chance of rolling a +1QR. At current prices of 1c/QR and 1c/Vaal right now, it's a little over a 50% chance of getting it within 140 tries, or 2ex.

That 12ex one is looking way overpriced right now, considering there's only a 5% chance of not getting it within that many tries... though there's something to be said for having to buy that many of them off the incredibly robust market system that PoE has. -_-

Yeah the ones on the market are always overpriced. A few people from a friend's discord bought about 100 QRs and self corrupted them during the start of this league and got their +1 arrow variants. I personally don't use one cause... I was bored and chanced myself a hunter QR and it looks cooler...
"
Mazino_Urek wrote:
"
Serge91 wrote:
Hello people.

For porcupines, positioning is important. Don't be in their face and make sure you got your fortify up and be ready to use the life flask.

As for the constrictor(I assume this is one you're talking about, the elder guardian), his entire area fits in a screen idk how you're getting off-screened. Stay close to him and dodge I guess? Never had an issue with this one personally.

Was talking about the ancient construct, pretty common mob in the incursions/temple and some maps like Vaal Pyramid. They shoot from very long distance, and usually are in big pack, so they are really dangerous even with max dodge and no bad mods.
"
Serge91 wrote:
Was talking about the ancient construct, pretty common mob in the incursions/temple and some maps like Vaal Pyramid. They shoot from very long distance, and usually are in big pack, so they are really dangerous even with max dodge and no bad mods.
If you mean the thing that looks like a spitter plant, you need 2 things:
1. chaos res (at least above 0, don't sit on -60, capping isn't needed for non-divine flesh builds)
2. spell dodge (use quartz flask, vaal grace, etc.)

I noticed significant survivability improvement in Alva incursions after getting positive chaos res.
"
Serge91 wrote:
"
Mazino_Urek wrote:
"
Serge91 wrote:
Hello people.

Oh the ancient constructs. That makes sense. When I read constructor I assumed you made a typo. For those mobs, you could run my divine flesh setup(I currently have 88 chaos res) and grab the soul of lunaris pantheon(fully unlocked). That combined with all the other layers of fortify, flesh and stone, wind dancer and phase acrobatics makes these mobs feel like they do no damage.
Can anyone advise on what the gearing progressiong should be.

I have 21/20 TR / Level 4 Emopower on a 6L Quil..

A carcas jack.

Helm with +1 TR Arrow.. the rest of the gear is just stuff i put on because im deciding what I should aim for next. Any help would be grealy appreciated.

"
yongsoo wrote:
Can anyone advise on what the gearing progressiong should be.

I have 21/20 TR / Level 4 Emopower on a 6L Quil..

A carcas jack.

Helm with +1 TR Arrow.. the rest of the gear is just stuff i put on because im deciding what I should aim for next. Any help would be grealy appreciated.

You can start off with making a +2 amulet. Those are super easy to craft. Alt spam for +1 dex then harvest craft the rest. Ideal base should be agate amulet. Onyx is also okay if you can't get agate for whatever reason. Example item(without the malevolence):

Then work on a Despair on hit ring. These things are really easy to make and I personally think you should alt spam for T1 int and then use harvest to force on the despair and life. Ideal base would be vermillion cause of the life implicit. Example:

After that you can work on gloves. The amulet and ring are cheap and easy but this one would cost you about 4ex to make. Awakener orb a hunter gloves with T1 dot multi with a warlord gloves with T1 %dot. Clear useless affixes and get attack speed + a res. Ideal base should be slink gloves. Example item:

"
Viktranka wrote:
"
Serge91 wrote:
If you mean the thing that looks like a spitter plant, you need 2 things:
1. chaos res (at least above 0, don't sit on -60, capping isn't needed for non-divine flesh builds)
2. spell dodge (use quartz flask, vaal grace, etc.)

I noticed significant survivability improvement in Alva incursions after getting positive chaos res.

Truth indeed. I have 16% chaos res, and the difference with before when i had negative res is incredible. But those monsters do also hefty physical damage: while we have some defences against phys (endurance charge, enduring cry and immortal call, above others like fortify and dodge), they are still very dangerous in big packs with some mods like extra damage or chain.
Regarding spell dodge, well... i believe those are normal attacks, but maybe I'm wrong, which should be definitely better because well... if we had decent evasion, we could also evade that projectiles.

"
Mazino_Urek wrote:

Oh the ancient constructs. That makes sense. When I read constructor I assumed you made a typo. For those mobs, you could run my divine flesh setup(I currently have 88 chaos res) and grab the soul of lunaris pantheon(fully unlocked). That combined with all the other layers of fortify, flesh and stone, wind dancer and phase acrobatics makes these mobs feel like they do no damage.

Yeah it was a typo, my bad!
What's the cost of the jewel for the divine flesh keystone, and how could I get to like 80% chaos resistance? Need to change probably half of the gear lol to get another 64% chaos resistance.

Yeah you definitely are right regarding pantheon, was forgetting that. Need to get that bonus from the palace map.
Last edited by Serge91 on Jul 23, 2020, 3:25:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info