-

"
Shakeem wrote:
Thank you very much. Never realized efficacy was comparable to level 4 empower. Would've just gotten that instead.

Empower starts to take off when you start getting the +gem level effects... until you start packing that, it isn't worth it.

"
Mazino_Urek wrote:
And yes, getting +2 arrows from other places will help your dot dps. The easiest would be getting +1 on your quiver and on your helm cause from what I've been told, getting 2 arrows on crafted bow is very hard. But then again, I don't know anything about this so I could be mistaken. If I am, please let me know how one would get +2 arrows on crafted. Regardless, if you did manage to get 8 arrows, you'd be over 10 mil dot dps.

It's a 100:7625 weighting with no influence, so it's not actually that bad, compared to some of the numbers that are bandied about in crafting.

...I actually rolled it while trying to roll T1 DoTM, which is three times as common, so I felt practically obligated to use it. -_-
Is it becoming from 5 overlapping pods to 6 overlapping pods?
"
Shani wrote:
It's a 100:7625 weighting with no influence, so it's not actually that bad, compared to some of the numbers that are bandied about in crafting.
It's also harvest-tagged as attack now, so you could try gamble with "add attack" seeds.
Does anyone have any crafting tips for a quiver with +1 arrow, dot multi, and chaos dot multi? I’ve tried reforging with physical modifiers multiple times hoping to hit + arrow and dot multi and then augging the chaos. I’ve also tried reforging suffixes keeping prefixes with +1 arrow. What’s the most optimal strategy? Thank you in advance.
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
Shani wrote:
It's also harvest-tagged as attack now, so you could try gamble with "add attack" seeds.

...I am so glad you posted that, because my cached page from PoEDB a few days ago still lists it as an un-tagged mod and, something like 80 speed seeds later and unable to get +IAS, I was going to start going into my enormous stockpile of -+attack crafts.
"
Shani wrote:
...I am so glad you posted that, because my cached page from PoEDB a few days ago still lists it as an un-tagged mod
I'm pretty sure they changed it in the mid-league patch that also added impale to attack pool (a.k.a. story of ZiggyD bricking his axe with "remove non-attack") they made arrows on bow and quiver attack mods. It has a bit low ratio though.
"
ngyn wrote:
Does anyone have any crafting tips for a quiver with +1 arrow, dot multi, and chaos dot multi? I’ve tried reforging with physical modifiers multiple times hoping to hit + arrow and dot multi and then augging the chaos. I’ve also tried reforging suffixes keeping prefixes with +1 arrow. What’s the most optimal strategy? Thank you in advance.

There's no easy way to do this. If you wish to make this quiver you should be prepared to invest about 30ex or get really lucky with awakener orbs.

Here's a sane way to do this.

Spoiler
Grab a shaper hunter quiver and alt spam till T1 dot multi

Turn it into a rare item. Beast craft/Anul to clean the base till you only have mods targetable by harvest(And the dot multi ofc).

Fill up suffixes to block the suffix portion of the item. Ideally with 2 of the elemental resists.

At this point ideally you have a base with no prefixes and dot multi + 2 res as suffixes.

Augment chaos to force max chaos res prefix. This is so we get an influenced mod on the item

Spam remove and add influenced mod till you hit your +1 arrow. You have about a 6.25% chance to hit it each try. I think its safe to say the max tries you'd need is about 15. Craft costs 2ex each hence the 30ex estimate earlier.

Remove the 2 elemental resists from earlier and you should have a +1 arrow and T1 dot multi quiver

If someone knows a better way, do let me know.
I like playing builds that can do every map mod.
Hello, I was looking on poe.ninja and some people have quiver with dmg over time, chaos dmg over time and additional arrow. Is there someone who knows how did they do that? Thank you :)
"
lampicka95 wrote:
Hello, I was looking on poe.ninja and some people have quiver with dmg over time, chaos dmg over time and additional arrow. Is there someone who knows how did they do that? Thank you :)

*glances up literally one post*

Also, if you don't want to spend the 11 rare T4 harvestcrafts to 50% that mod, you can use -+Attack too, at the rate of about 3% a try. The downside is that two of the many mods can't be removed safely. (Though if you get one of them, you could just -Attack it off, then keep rolling.)
"
Mazino_Urek wrote:

You can grab any glorious vanity jewel for about 1ex and use some divine orbs till its general's name changes to Xibaqua. The sacrifice number doesn't matter. This will turn any keystone in range to divine flesh.

As for resists, I use 4x student of decay + wicked pall mediums. Student of decay gives me +13 chaos res each so 52 res from the clusters. Because harvest makes it incredibly easy craft T1 resists on items, I've crafted chaos res on a few of them. It isn't really hard to get 86 chaos res if you're using a non unique belt. And I strongly suggest getting the divine flesh with capped chaos res this league.

Personally I've been slowing pushing towards 100 just doing T18 maps(one of the +1 monster level watchstones is too expensive so no T19) and with all the defensive layers we have + divine flesh, I find myself rarely dying to stuff.

Thanks a lot mate. I'll try to figure out how to put another t1 chaos res in my gear (having problems with stat and other resistances) and craft those jewels, in order to get the timeless jewel and do that.

"
Viktranka wrote:
Nop, it's a spell. https://poedb.tw/us/Ancient_Construct

Dw, I got rekt by these first time I played a non CI character and started searching what's the deal with the incursion mobs.

On the other hand, hunter influenced mobs indeed were changed this season and their volley is classified as attack not spell. So yay for evasion for that one:
"
The Man-Tracker monster in Hunter Influenced Maps now spread their spit attacks out (rather than all spitting at once). It is now correctly categorised as an attack, and will be mitigated as such.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2873739

Playing this game since open beta, and still learning things lol. Thanks mate for the info!

By the way, I've got another question: is it worth to spend money to buy a cheap +1 corrupted carcass not 6 socketed, and then make it 6 socket 6 link?
Also, can you do that with harvest crafting? I don't know if it lets you use corrupted items, just wondering...

"
ngyn wrote:

+1 arrow mod is tagged as "attack", not "physical". And that makes sense to be honest. So you should spam reforge attack.
Damage over time multiplier doesn't have tags... so, if you are crafting with reforges, you just need lot of luck to get both +1 arrows and damage over time multiplier. And this is why i feel so lucky when i dropped the quiver that i have, because already had those two mods when i identified it xD
Last edited by Serge91 on Jul 25, 2020, 2:49:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info