-

Hello guys,

is it usefull to have mod "(0.3–0.5)% of Chaos Damage Leeched as Life" on your amulet from Hunter influence? Getting high life roll seems kinda random and movement speed is really expensive.
"
lampicka95 wrote:
Hello guys,

is it usefull to have mod "(0.3–0.5)% of Chaos Damage Leeched as Life" on your amulet from Hunter influence? Getting high life roll seems kinda random and movement speed is really expensive.

we can't leech with DoT unfortunately so nope
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
Wandered around poe.ninja and saw most of them use rare synthesised thicket bow with implicit increased chaos damage. Should I change to that bow with that implicit or stay with quill rain?
i mean if you want to try the bow out sure, but our optimal setup is to scale mirage archer and QoL from Quill Rain. It just feels better to have 3 aps on the weapon
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
"
Remicaster1 wrote:
i mean if you want to try the bow out sure, but our optimal setup is to scale mirage archer and QoL from Quill Rain. It just feels better to have 3 aps on the weapon

Then I will not change. Hehe XD
If you dont mind, I'd like to ask another question :D What do you think about "+(16–20) Life gained for each Enemy hit by your Attacks" mod on Hunter's ring? Accoring to poe.wiki, it should provide really strong life sustain with Toxic Rain, but I rather to know your take :)

P.S. Are Gripped Gloves beneficial for this build?:)
Last edited by lampicka95 on Jul 20, 2020, 7:23:28 AM
"
lolipop710 wrote:
OMG 17m!!! Can I have your PoB?

Well there's nothing really special in my pob. It's basically the same as the endgame one remi posted. I just have items with no useless affixes. All my items give life, res and damage. And making sure that even the resists aren't wasted

A lot of damage comes from my carcass + amulet. I think I have the best carcass ingame for TR atm.

"
Serge91 wrote:
Holy shit you have almost tripled my damage, that's simply crazy lol.
Also, you aren't even using a Wathcer's Eye (or at least I haven't seen on your passive), which could be a nice boost to damage.

Regarding gloves: yeah, I don't have 30% chaos dot but I have crafted the damage with flask effect (it's 26%, can go up to 28%), so the difference is very slight considering we have at least one flask always active. I wonder if the projectile damage from the implicit of Gripped Gloves works on this build, but I don't think that. I just happened to craft those gloves, dropped almost as they are, removed a couple of stat to add resistance and the craft mod (exactly what happened with the quiver, I just had to craft life and attack speed on it).

Regarding mana sustain: I have taken the Arcane Chemistry node, and have 1 Brewed for potency. This leads me to a +55% mana recovery from flasks (dunno why the bonus from brewed for potency is not counted on the char page). No problem on sustaining mana, though i have very few mana left and that could be a problem if I use vaal haste on top of onslaught flask. I will test, but probably won't sustain mana cost for that high attack speed.
It will be effective with an enlighthen 4, or an amulet like yours that have malevolence mana reservation reduction.. which costs tons of exalted, even this league lol. So I think you won't have any problem in sustaining mana if you take off your mana flask and use 1-2 brewed for potency, considering you have lot of free mana.

Yeah I was planning on getting a watcher's eye at 99 because I didn't want to drop life nodes but I might get it sooner.
You're right about the gripped gloves implicit not boosting TR.
And as for mana sustain, I sadly can't change clusters around cause I need the chaos res from student of decay. I use divine flesh so gotta get that 88 chaos res but that's interesting. I also finally stopped being lazy and socketed in skitterbots + lvl 1 precision so currently I only have 91 unreserved mana.
I like playing builds that can do every map mod.
Last edited by Mazino_Urek on Jul 20, 2020, 10:18:07 AM

Do I start multimod this or I should continue alt + regal until I hit:

+1 to gem with Fire 1/2 arrow
Or
+1 to gem with DoT multiplier?

Need ideas. I don't want to burn my currency to make something I regret..
"
lolipop710 wrote:

Or

I rerolled this bow. I looked around and it is said that roll t1 DoT multiplier, slam multimod, slam cannot roll atk, exalt slam to get +1 gem, then multimod +2 supp and chaos dot. Is this the way to do it? Total cost for this is raw 8 exalt. Is there a cheaper to way work around?
"
lolipop710 wrote:

Or

Honestly if I were you, I'd try to sell the base and make some currency. Cause even just multimod and +2 support gems cost you what? 4ex. That's not counting all the alt spams or other harvest crafts. It is really difficult for me to recommend a crafted bow over quill rain unless its a really good one(I'm talking harvest league mirror tier crafted bow).

A friend asked me if quill rain + carcass were strong even without expensive corruptions so I even recorded a video of me doing Sirus A8 with a quill rain I bought on day 2 + a random 0 link carcass. No helm enchant or +1 arrow from bow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRmWqnQQU38

I had culling strike from a medium curse cluster and that is why he died at 10%.
Edit: To be clear, you could do much better now. This video was week 2 of the league and the gear I had is just some basic harvest crafted stuff and the quiver was an awakener orb'd quiver. I didn't really invest anything into the build in the video besides the quiver cause all my currency was dumped into buying a headhunter.
I like playing builds that can do every map mod.
Last edited by Mazino_Urek on Jul 20, 2020, 12:25:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info