-

@crzytimes Really nice quiver and amulet!

I should stop being lazy and do some crafting projects to replace my older gear. Got this base to work on so I can fix all my resists and drop any int on the tree.
I like playing builds that can do every map mod.
"
Mazino_Urek wrote:
@crzytimes Really nice quiver and amulet!

I should stop being lazy and do some crafting projects to replace my older gear. Got this base to work on so I can fix all my resists and drop any int on the tree.

That is fantastic! I wish I had more INT right now!
"
crzytimes wrote:
"
Cloudancer69 wrote:
How did you allocate Hardened Scars in Path of Building Community (from Thread of Hope)? I searched PoB and google without finding any answer other than edit the jewel to have "Allocates Hardened Scars", but when I look at your PoB file I don't see that on the jewel.

Thanks and thanks for a great build too!

You don't. It's a blight annointment. 1 golden, 1 black and 1 teal oil.

I think you misunderstood (or I misunderstood your answer). There are a few ways to get it in game and I get that.

My question is how do you put it into Path of Building before your character has it?
Last edited by Cloudancer69 on Jul 6, 2020, 10:42:42 AM
"
Cloudancer69 wrote:
how do you put it into Path of Building before your character has it?
Edit amulet, write "allocates hardened scars".

P.S. Yes, you can add that line on any item and POB will take it, but in game you can't anoint it on other slots than neck.
Last edited by Viktranka on Jul 6, 2020, 11:41:03 AM
"
crzytimes wrote:
I bought ridiculous amount of seeds tonight to play with....messed with my ammy, boots and started working on my quiver.

Ammy -swapped out chaos res for chaos dot.
Quiver -started working on a shaper / hunter base.
Boots -just had a left over craft.

This build is so fun. Pretty sure I’ll be a pathfinder often now! Great build!

How did you get rid of the chaos resistance for the chaos multi? Just hope the remove chaos didn't hit your +1?
Has anyone messed around with the new buffed Darkness Enthroned? It looks really good after the harvest buff.

I like playing builds that can do every map mod.
"
WaitedTrout56 wrote:
"
crzytimes wrote:
I bought ridiculous amount of seeds tonight to play with....messed with my ammy, boots and started working on my quiver.

Ammy -swapped out chaos res for chaos dot.
Quiver -started working on a shaper / hunter base.
Boots -just had a left over craft.

This build is so fun. Pretty sure I’ll be a pathfinder often now! Great build!

How did you get rid of the chaos resistance for the chaos multi? Just hope the remove chaos didn't hit your +1?

I removed the chaos skill gem once or twice, but there are only 2 chaos prefixes and 2 chaos suffixes so it’s super easy to do remove / add chaos affix a few times. Do not risk remove non-chaos / add chaos. You could hit your dex skills mod and have to start over.
Last edited by crzytimes on Jul 6, 2020, 1:38:07 PM
Agreed. Thanks. And do you craft anything to try and block an undesirable chaos modifier? Or are the options that can hit not craftable anyways?
"
Mazino_Urek wrote:
Has anyone messed around with the new buffed Darkness Enthroned? It looks really good after the harvest buff.

The belt itself is cheap. The problem lies in rolling 2 very good abyss jewels to beat a normal belt or hunter influenced belt.

I feel like "increased Damage over Time while wielding a Two Handed Weapon" is a must have mod in that case, and this is NOT targetable by harvest.

Then I'd say "increased Attack Speed" would be good to have too, this has "attack" and "speed" mods but there are multiple others with these tags, so good luck hitting it. There are especially movement speed and cast speed mods that also fall under "speed" on abyss jewels.

And I'd definitely would want some life too on the jewel, which there are 3 mods possible, 2 of them are regen mods and one is +life.

If you manage to roll 2 amazing abyss jewels, go for it, buying the belt is the least of concerns. Even after Ghazzy made a video how great they're for summoners with double minion jewel, the price is still 1c.

P.S. Another downside I can think of are flask-specific crafts you'd lose on if you don't go for rare belt.
Last edited by Viktranka on Jul 6, 2020, 3:03:10 PM
"
WaitedTrout56 wrote:
Agreed. Thanks. And do you craft anything to try and block an undesirable chaos modifier? Or are the options that can hit not craftable anyways?

So the only 2 prefixes are

#% of Chaos damage leeched as life
# to level of all chaos skill gems

Only 2 suffixes are

#% to chaos damage over time multiplier
#% to Chaos Resistance

So there isn't really any blocking possible when using chaos seeds. The only mod we don't want is #% of chaos damage leeched as life. Personally speaking, I rolled "# to level of all dexterity skill gems" and regal'd a resistance.

So 1 prefix / 1 suffix rare, then augmented chaos resistance. I crafted the final resistance to fill up my suffix's. Then I had 2 prefixes to fill, and hit # to level of all chaos skill gems on the first try. If you miss here and get #% of chaos damage leeched as life, then you just have to remove chaos / add chaos until you get all desirable chaos modifiers. I went with 2, although my gear is pretty high on res's I may remove cold or light for chaos res later. Doing that with a Remove a cold modifier or light modifier so we don't accidentally scrub our dex affix.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info