-

Do you think Wicked pal and Misery everlasting is as good as Wicked pal and Student of decay or better
This is my current POB : https://pastebin.com/A1sfUvdL

I am now trying to use Fenumus Weave for the aspect of the spider, but i had to drop flesh and stone, which is not good idea.Maybe I will drop clarity and change Dying sun for a bubbling mana flask to sustain mana.And I am using withering step for more defence on MB1.Anyway the build is great.Havent tried Sirus yet, which were my main problem with other builds , but so far is going good.Any suggestions are welcomed :) I dont know if i set up pob correctly
Last edited by AlexAndonov on Jul 9, 2020, 6:29:30 AM
"
AlexAndonov wrote:
I am now trying to use Fenumus Weave for the aspect of the spider,
Why would you use them though? Uncorrupted gloves are 40c meanwhile the beast to craft the aspect on a piece of your choosing is 18c. And the gloves have nothing useful for chaos dot non-poison builds, they have mostly stats for poison builds.

And tbh aspect is just a weaker skitterbots because you need 3 spider webs stacked to match skitterbots shock. I don't think it adds that much damage unless you stacked touch of cruelty on clusters and need a 100% source of hinder to proc it.

"
Shani wrote:

I made that by alt-ing the +1Dex and then just using +chaos/-+chaos over and over until I got what I wanted. I believe the chaos resistance and damagemultiplier are the only one with tiers (and damagemultiplier only has two tiers with the same(?) weighting), so it's actually fairly simple. Need to fix the rolls, but other than that, I'm done with it.

That, and I actually wanted chaos resistance.
Yeah chaos resist is not a bad thing to keep, chaos leech can be replaced with "remove life and add life" to get a life roll instead.
Hi, im starting to look to craft or get some cluster jewels for final puzzle pieces- i was wondering what small jewel is BIS? thanks
"
Frap4kevin wrote:
Hi, im starting to look to craft or get some cluster jewels for final puzzle pieces- i was wondering what small jewel is BIS? thanks

I guess life clusters because we are sitting barely on the tip of 5k life, Fettle with a bunch of str or int and then life. Other options would be dodge and spell dodge, prioritize spell as flesh and stone blind can't help you against spells
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
Last edited by Remicaster1 on Jul 9, 2020, 10:18:02 AM
hello. does anybody know if Touch of Cruelty cluster passive works with wither spell totems? and if asking more specific does hinder from spell totem's wither counts as "my" or/and would hinder from attacks, which this passive grants, "overwrite" hinder from spell totem?
"
Frap4kevin wrote:
If you really wanted BiS, I don't think you should go small clusters and instead just get 4 mod jewels. Some combo of HP + Damage/Dot/Atk speed should definitely be the bis option.
I like playing builds that can do every map mod.
I'm very happy with this build, I'm not a good player, not as good as I wanted, but I could farm so easily with this build. Did my first Uber Elder today, died 2 times (one I dashed in Shaper's beam).

I'm using others passives notes in the cluster jewels which I saw other people using at poe.ninja and my damage is huge, 427k without counting overlapping, whither and aspect of spider.

Now I will focus on upgrade the gloves, quiver, boots and amulet, maybe the vermillion ring because now it's just for the cold resist and life.
"
iommix wrote:
hello. does anybody know if Touch of Cruelty cluster passive works with wither spell totems? and if asking more specific does hinder from spell totem's wither counts as "my" or/and would hinder from attacks, which this passive grants, "overwrite" hinder from spell totem?

Wither doesn't hit. So that's immediately out of the window.

On top of that, the "enemies hindered by you" would also not work for the totem as it doesn't count as you.
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
Shani wrote:

I made that by alt-ing the +1Dex and then just using +chaos/-+chaos over and over until I got what I wanted. I believe the chaos resistance and damagemultiplier are the only one with tiers (and damagemultiplier only has two tiers with the same(?) weighting), so it's actually fairly simple. Need to fix the rolls, but other than that, I'm done with it.

That, and I actually wanted chaos resistance.
Yeah chaos resist is not a bad thing to keep, chaos leech can be replaced with "remove life and add life" to get a life roll instead.

...Wait, so the DoT effect doesn't trigger the leech effect? I am going to have words with global about that!

Oh well, it's an easy fix at least. (And for people who don't want extra life, you can also get 10%MS.)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info