-

Hello Remi, this is my first time play pathfinder and it feels great. What should I focus on getting for now? https://pastebin.com/TEB9ruaU
"
lolipop710 wrote:
Hello Remi, this is my first time play pathfinder and it feels great. What should I focus on getting for now? https://pastebin.com/TEB9ruaU

Guessing others could give some input too?

Here's what I'd focus on if I were you, in order

Firstly, change your tree to a more efficient one. Something like this https://pastebin.com/pSnM1hYZ
Make sure the thread of hope is very large. This should instantly give you more life + about doubles your damage with just 1 jewel and some regret orbs.

- 6-link. You're level 88, at this point you should get one. A 6L quillrain is pretty cheap.
- Chaos dot gloves. Hunter influenced gloves with chaos dot should be super cheap.
- Level 21 Toxic rain gem. This is a big damage increase
- Better rings and belt. Crafting these yourself with harvest should be fairly easy. Also, get/craft a despair on hit ring
- Craft yourself a +2 amulet. It is very easy to do so and a bunch of people in this thread have self crafted some insane ones. If you need instructions at this point, just ask or look at page 24 iirc.
- After doing all the above, you can get awakened support gems, cluster jewels, TR helm enchant, Awakener orb your quiver for +1 arrow and grab a corrupt carcass jack with gem level implicit in any order you like really.
I like playing builds that can do every map mod.
Last edited by Mazino_Urek on Jul 12, 2020, 12:05:06 PM
Amazing job dude, just a question, why all the gems in POB are 0 Quality? some kind of bug or totally intended??

"
trastomotor wrote:
Amazing job dude, just a question, why all the gems in POB are 0 Quality? some kind of bug or totally intended??

As for the dps setup, quality is only needed on void manipulation and swift affliction. It is nice to have on TR for 10% aoe but not needed.
I like playing builds that can do every map mod.
"
Mazino_Urek wrote:
"
lolipop710 wrote:

Guessing others could give some input too?

Here's what I'd focus on if I were you, in order

Firstly, change your tree to a more efficient one. Something like this https://pastebin.com/pSnM1hYZ
Make sure the thread of hope is very large. This should instantly give you more life + about doubles your damage with just 1 jewel and some regret orbs.

- 6-link. You're level 88, at this point you should get one. A 6L quillrain is pretty cheap.
- Chaos dot gloves. Hunter influenced gloves with chaos dot should be super cheap.
- Level 21 Toxic rain gem. This is a big damage increase
- Better rings and belt. Crafting these yourself with harvest should be fairly easy. Also, get/craft a despair on hit ring
- Craft yourself a +2 amulet. It is very easy to do so and a bunch of people in this thread have self crafted some insane ones. If you need instructions at this point, just ask or look at page 24 iirc.
- After doing all the above, you can get awakened support gems, cluster jewels, TR helm enchant, Awakener orb your quiver for +1 arrow and grab a corrupt carcass jack with gem level implicit in any order you like really.

Thank you so much brother!
Hello, first of all really great build. I'd like to ask some question though.

1. Do we need 21/20 or 21/0 Toxic rain cuz in POB, quality doesnt add any dmg?
2. What do you think about the idea to reach elemental resist cap without counting boots in order to be able to wear Atziri's Step or Kaoms Roots for Sirus fights and TCH maps?
3. Do you think Cinderswallow Urn is good flask for the build? If so, which crafted mod is better in your opinion, 15% of Damage Taken from Hits is Leeched as Life during Flask Effect or Regenerate 3% of Life per Second during Flask Effect?

Thank you for the answer :)
Last edited by lampicka95 on Jul 13, 2020, 6:52:43 AM
"
lampicka95 wrote:
Hello, first of all really great build. I'd like to ask some question though.

2. What do you think about the idea to reach elemental resist cap without counting boots in order to be able to wear Atziri's Step or Kaoms Roots for Sirus fights and TCH maps?
3. Do you think Cinderswallow Urn is good flask for the build? If so, which crafted mod is better in your opinion, 15% of Damage Taken from Hits is Leeched as Life during Flask Effect or Regenerate 3% of Life per Second during Flask Effect?

Thank you for the answer :)

1. The answer is literally above you lmao
"
"
trastomotor wrote:

As for the dps setup, quality is only needed on void manipulation and swift affliction. It is nice to have on TR for 10% aoe but not needed.

2. reaching cap res for my setup is near impossible without the resis on boots because I've drop a lot of resis from other sides for damage and defenses, but if you are overcap and don't know what to spend on, you can use Atziri's Step or Kaoms if you would like

3. Nope, our flask recovery is better than cinderswallow crafted mods because the flask effect can't scale those stats in cinderswallow. On top of that, recover on kill is nice but that can be easily solved with a cluster jewel so nope. Regen 3% life is far too weak compared to our life flask recovery, it made almost no difference.
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
"
lampicka95 wrote:

Quality on TR doesn't add straight damage, it adds 10% increased aoe, so it's very small impact, if you have a lot of increased aoe which you will from PF ascendancy and carcass jack and few other small things (you can get quality on bow transformed to aoe or attack speed this season) the 10% extra aoe is very unnoticeable and not something I'd pay for until all your other upgrades are done.

"
lampicka95 wrote:

Just use a warding flask for ele weakness and temp chains. PF should have no big problem with uptime on flasks. If you really wanna fit Atziri's step for the extra spell dodge, go for it, if you lack places to put resists on first thing I'd skip is devoto, you can just make a good rare helmet especially with help of harvest crafts.

"
lampicka95 wrote:
The stun one. You can just get cinderswallow with avoid stun and then replace silver flask with that, and get the affix from silver flask on the mana flask or the hybrid one and get warding on the mana flask instead. Heart of oak + avoid stun flask + PF flask effectiveness buffs should get you very close if not 100% chance to avoid stun and stun is one thing this ascendancy has no other way of dealing with.

"
Remicaster1 wrote:
the flask effect can't scale those stats in cinderswallow.
Wait rly? I thought the only things that affect "non unique flasks" as opposed to "all flasks" was the stackable node from maraketh jewel. Everything else applies to all flasks?
"
"
Remicaster1 wrote:
the flask effect can't scale those stats in cinderswallow.
Wait rly? I thought the only things that affect "non unique flasks" as opposed to "all flasks" was the stackable node from maraketh jewel. Everything else applies to all flasks?

I think you got some misunderstandings on it. I mean stats such as #% increased flask effect doesn't really scale the stats on the cinderswallow stats on it. Though it will only affect the implicit modifier only afaik.
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Last edited by Remicaster1 on Jul 13, 2020, 9:39:37 AM
somehow my post got doubled so ignore this one
Last edited by Remicaster1 on Jul 13, 2020, 9:39:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info