-

So with skitterbots activated I don’t have enough mana to put down wither totems. I’m not sure if this has been answered yet since there are tons of posts. It could be because I have + to skill gems amulet and +1 aoe gems on gloves with increased aoe too, what should I do about this?
Hi Remi and other contributers.

Been really enjoying the build thank you. Making my way through the red maps currently and the farming is nice. Only map mods that give boss more life make it slightly slower killing the map boss and my gear is not exceptional by any means, still working on the recommended upgrades but feels in a good spot at the moment.

I just have a really noob question about the POB. I assume the DoT DPS calc has been rounded down? For example when it says "DoT DPS 17801" is that actually DoT DPS 1780100" ? If so is there a way to change the PoB to show the longer number? Or am i missing something? "Which is quite possible for me lol" Just curious how to work it out.

Thank you once again for the guide and helpful information.
"
Darktrance wrote:
Here i have made managed Tree for PoB http://poeurl.com/cXNR

Btw nice build love this one ...

This tree is currently wasting 4 skill points. All it takes is one change for it to save 4 points. You can put those into thread of hope.
Spoiler

"
Cromi38 wrote:
So with skitterbots activated I don’t have enough mana to put down wither totems. I’m not sure if this has been answered yet since there are tons of posts. It could be because I have + to skill gems amulet and +1 aoe gems on gloves with increased aoe too, what should I do about this?

Grab Malevolence mana reservation somewhere(Helm or amulet, ideally amulet). Something like this should go upto 30% reduced with catalysts.
I like playing builds that can do every map mod.
Last edited by Mazino_Urek on Jul 16, 2020, 3:02:42 PM
"
Herbalhaze wrote:
For example when it says "DoT DPS 17801" is that actually DoT DPS 1780100" ? If so is there a way to change the PoB to show the longer number? Or am i missing something?
Do you use default POB or fork version? Default POB shows dps per 1 pod. Which is fairly low. POB fork accounts for skill duration, attack speed and pod overlap (but that one you have to input manually from your own estimation, it doesn't calculate it by itself).
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
Herbalhaze wrote:
For example when it says "DoT DPS 17801" is that actually DoT DPS 1780100" ? If so is there a way to change the PoB to show the longer number? Or am i missing something?
Do you use default POB or fork version? Default POB shows dps per 1 pod. Which is fairly low. POB fork accounts for skill duration, attack speed and pod overlap (but that one you have to input manually from your own estimation, it doesn't calculate it by itself).

Ah thank you very much. I was using the base vanilla POB. Using the Fork version has cleared things up for me, makes alot more sense lol. Thanks again.
Last edited by Herbalhaze on Jul 16, 2020, 4:56:54 PM
Alright Remi, I had an anonymous source tell me that the real way to do big damage on this build was to get a hunter quill rain. So I've chanced one for myself. Is this what you and Seb were hiding?
Last edited by Mazino_Urek on Jul 17, 2020, 12:33:53 AM
Hello all!

Checking in, having some survivability issues on boss fights. Not sure if its lag on console versions (PS4) or gearing errors I've made. Feedback appreciated!

Thx

-E
Is cluster jewel still relevant to build around with? If it doesn't give as much dps boost after investing in it, I'd rather not venture too much into cluster jewels.
"
lolipop710 wrote:
Is cluster jewel still relevant to build around with? If it doesn't give as much dps boost after investing in it, I'd rather not venture too much into cluster jewels.

I would say the DPS is huge, comparing with the tree in the PoB
No clusters but with normal jewels > 5.3M DoT
With cluster jewels > 9.7M DoT

It's pretty much almost doubling your dps by just having 2 cluster jewels
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
"
VonDeepah wrote:
Hello all!

Checking in, having some survivability issues on boss fights. Not sure if its lag on console versions (PS4) or gearing errors I've made. Feedback appreciated!

Thx

-E

You'd need to post a pob or something cause right now your character tab isn't public and we can't see your gear.

"
lolipop710 wrote:

Cluster jewels are a big boost. They even provide enough aoe for +1 overlap.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info