-

"
VonDeepah wrote:
Hello all!

Checking in, having some survivability issues on boss fights. Not sure if its lag on console versions (PS4) or gearing errors I've made. Feedback appreciated!

Thx

-E

Your current profile is private, you would need to set it to public in order for us to see your character :).

But it seems you reached some decent levels with it, you did a pretty good job
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
"
Mazino_Urek wrote:
Alright Remi, I had an anonymous source tell me that the real way to do big damage on this build was to get a hunter quill rain. So I've chanced one for myself. Is this what you and Seb were hiding?

:Vanity: shhh It boost your dps because the bow looks cool, don't reveal this secret DansGame
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Hello, I wanna try to craft some Elusive/Tailwind boots for my gladiator and was thinking, if I can proc those mods with TR reliably and use them as well? Thanks :)
"
lampicka95 wrote:
Hello, I wanna try to craft some Elusive/Tailwind boots for my gladiator and was thinking, if I can proc those mods with TR reliably and use them as well? Thanks :)

Depending on your current crit chance via gear. With some experiment done with it, it seems like it requires a crit quiver in order to proc the tailwind consistently. You won't be able to proc elusive consistently as you attack so fast that your elusive buff is gone before you even realized you have the buff up
I use this amulet. Should I change to hardened scars? And instead of skitterbots I use aspect of the spider. I have never used either skitterbots or aspect of the spider before so I dont know if this is good or bad.

Last edited by EnHest on Jul 18, 2020, 9:50:17 AM
"
EnHest wrote:
I use this amulet. Should I change to hardened scars? And instead of skitterbots I use aspect of the spider. I have never used either skitterbots or aspect of the spider before so I dont know if this is good or bad.

Skitterbots and Spider both work to increase damage, as your choice of anointment. If you're not dying, then I'd say you're fine with things as they are.

If you take Hardened Scars for the extra survivability, then I find it better to also find room in your build for a Hybrid Flask so you can maintain the Fortify effect.
"
EnHest wrote:

You can swap to hardened if you feel like you need to be more defensive. Otherwise, it doesn't really matter.
As for aspect of the spider, skitterbots are usually more reliable when it comes to boss fights and stuff cause there's no ramp up time and both provide the same boost.
I like playing builds that can do every map mod.
"
Remicaster1 wrote:
"
lolipop710 wrote:
Is cluster jewel still relevant to build around with? If it doesn't give as much dps boost after investing in it, I'd rather not venture too much into cluster jewels.

I would say the DPS is huge, comparing with the tree in the PoB
No clusters but with normal jewels > 5.3M DoT
With cluster jewels > 9.7M DoT

It's pretty much almost doubling your dps by just having 2 cluster jewels

I see! Gonna roll cluster as shown in PoB then!
"
Mazino_Urek wrote:
"
VonDeepah wrote:
Hello all!

Checking in, having some survivability issues on boss fights. Not sure if its lag on console versions (PS4) or gearing errors I've made. Feedback appreciated!

Thx

-E

You'd need to post a pob or something cause right now your character tab isn't public and we can't see your gear.

"
lolipop710 wrote:
Is cluster jewel still relevant to build around with? If it doesn't give as much dps boost after investing in it, I'd rather not venture too much into cluster jewels.

Cluster jewels are a big boost. They even provide enough aoe for +1 overlap.

Ok!!! Thanks for the insight. I will start investing in cluster now!
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
Herbalhaze wrote:
For example when it says "DoT DPS 17801" is that actually DoT DPS 1780100" ? If so is there a way to change the PoB to show the longer number? Or am i missing something?
Do you use default POB or fork version? Default POB shows dps per 1 pod. Which is fairly low. POB fork accounts for skill duration, attack speed and pod overlap (but that one you have to input manually from your own estimation, it doesn't calculate it by itself).

Just out of curiosity is there a hard and fast rule for knowing what your pod over lap is?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info