-

"
Mazino_Urek wrote:
"
VonDeepah wrote:
Are any harvest seeds at most levels going to work for this? Sorry for the noob question, the mechanics this league dont make much sense to me.

The seed ilvl matters. The maximum ilvl of the item you can use the craft on is the ilvl of the seed +10 if I'm not wrong.

And any chaos modifier seed has a chance to turn into the add chaos modifier craft, correct?
SSr, how can i use "malevolence" and "haste" if one cost 70% and the other one 50%???
"
Tomazi123 wrote:
SSr, how can i use "malevolence" and "haste" if one cost 70% and the other one 50%???
Characters are private, but you must have done something very, very wrong if any aura reserves 70%. There's no aura above 50% unless you have items that increase cost of reservation or linked the auras with something that increases its cost.
"
VonDeepah wrote:
"
Mazino_Urek wrote:
"
VonDeepah wrote:
Are any harvest seeds at most levels going to work for this? Sorry for the noob question, the mechanics this league dont make much sense to me.

The seed ilvl matters. The maximum ilvl of the item you can use the craft on is the ilvl of the seed +10 if I'm not wrong.

And any chaos modifier seed has a chance to turn into the add chaos modifier craft, correct?

You are correct.

"
Tomazi123 wrote:

You don't activate Haste/Grace aura. You only use Vaal Haste/Grace.
I like playing builds that can do every map mod.
Tomazi123 wrote:

I dindt get it...i shouldnt activate then?
"
Tomazi123 wrote:

You don't reserve grace (aura) on mana, you only use "vaal grace" which is a cooldown buff and doesn't reserve mana, that's what he meant. But they're both on the same gem. You only use the vaal skill not the normal one.
You don't want to use the normal version of Haste. You want Vaal Haste. Vaal Haste is a temporary aura.
"
Tomazi123 wrote:
Tomazi123 wrote:

You don’t activate the grace / haste aura. You socket Vaal haste and Vaal grace on your bar...and only use those versions when you have the souls available.
"
Mazino_Urek wrote:
"
VonDeepah wrote:

Thank you for the help Mario! I haven't played since legion, so lots to catch up on...

So the idea behind crafting a neck like that is alt spam till you get the +1 dex, plant a crap ton of chaos seeds, and keep on pushing till you hit the mod you're looking for...correct? I should only be using add/subtract single chaos mods (ie ex/annul chaos mod options) for the seed crafts (except for the first one, which is basically a regal chaos).

Yes. I'd suggest looking at poedb and making like a flowchart on how to craft it if you want a sick amulet but if you just want a decent one it shouldn't be super hard. Using harvest you can make pretty sick amulets though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info