-

Hello ! I rly like your build , but i wanted to play with plague bearer but for some reason the DoT i deal with toxic rain doesnt stack the plague bearer debuff any idea why it doesn't work ?
"
Mr_Snippy9 wrote:
Hello ! I rly like your build , but i wanted to play with plague bearer but for some reason the DoT i deal with toxic rain doesnt stack the plague bearer debuff any idea why it doesn't work ?
Because it's not poison.
Plague bearer only works for poison builds. Try blade vortex, pestilent strike or scourge arrow if you want to play with plague bearer.
I recently came across this gem called vaal blight. is there any way this can be added to the build or is it juts not useful or worth it.
You could always test it. We have free sockets in the build.
I like playing builds that can do every map mod.

This is my current gear, I've been doing very well so far, however I've run into trouble at t15-16 maps, specifically bosses. What are some upgrades I should get next? I have 6ex to work with.
You can get lvl 21 TR, hunter gloves, +2 amulet, better boots and awakened gems.
Crafting gloves + amulet shouldn't be too hard and some of the awakened gems are real cheap.

Edit: Also, I think a lvl 20 efficacy over your lvl 2 empower would be higher dps. Check this in pob first as I'm not entirely sure. In general, your gem levels are low.
Last edited by Mazino_Urek on Jul 5, 2020, 6:23:48 PM
"
Mazino_Urek wrote:
You can get lvl 21 TR, hunter gloves, +2 amulet, better boots and awakened gems.
Crafting gloves + amulet shouldn't be too hard and some of the awakened gems are real cheap.

Edit: Also, I think a lvl 20 efficacy over your lvl 2 empower would be higher dps. Check this in pob first as I'm not entirely sure. In general, your gem levels are low.

Do you know the steps to craft a +2 amulet? I have this

Not sure how to proceed
"
"
Mazino_Urek wrote:

Not sure how to proceed

Regal then harvest craft. You are looking for "add chaos affix" will only take a couple times to hit +1 chaos gems as there are only like 3-4 possibilities. If you don't hit it right away remove / add chaos harvest craft until you do.

Then add some combination of light / fire / cold / life affixes through harvest crafting. You'll probably need to do this a few times with add / remove affixes to get highish rolls. I got real lucky with mine quickly. Remember 3 prefix's / 3 suffixes. If you hit an attack mod - just use the "remove attack" harvest craft. Speaking of which, remove attack affix craft will remove that accuracy for you and leave you open for another mod.

Here's mine for reference -

Last edited by crzytimes on Jul 5, 2020, 7:20:07 PM
"
"
Mazino_Urek wrote:

Not sure how to proceed

Here's a very easy but not optimal way to work with what you got. If you know some crafting tricks, you could optimize this process but I'm just gonna write down what I'd do if I was new.

-Regal it so it turns rare
-Remove attack so you lose accuracy roll
-Augment chaos upto 4 times(you want to stop when you get +1 chaos and chaos dot)

At this point you should end up with an item that has +1 chaos gems, +chaos dot.

After this point, DO NOT mess with any chaos based harvest crafts.

If your item has % of Chaos Damage Leeched as Life, do Remove life.

You should end up with an item that is +1 dex, +1 chaos, +chaos dot,+(regal affix) and maybe +chaos res(depending on your earlier augments).

Depending on your free affix, you can finish it up with life or an elemental res.
Last edited by Mazino_Urek on Jul 5, 2020, 7:28:05 PM
I bought ridiculous amount of seeds tonight to play with....messed with my ammy, boots and started working on my quiver.

Ammy -swapped out chaos res for chaos dot.
Quiver -started working on a shaper / hunter base.
Boots -just had a left over craft.

This build is so fun. Pretty sure I’ll be a pathfinder often now! Great build!

Last edited by crzytimes on Jul 5, 2020, 11:27:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info