-

"
brndl15 wrote:
"
Remicaster1 wrote:

Damage
Drop wither totems and mirage archer on your main link. Instead use a setup introduced by WolfieNa. Which is blast rain - MiA - withering touch - GMP - Cull

This allows almost 100% uptime on 15 wither stacks. For the dropped Mirage archer, I suggest replacing with something like void manipulation, empower or Inc Aoe

I don't understand how this would give more consistent application of withered on tough, single targets, which is where it is needed, right? Withering touch is only 25% chance to wither per hit, GMP does not allow multiple hits per target, and Mirage Archer attack speed is much slower than totem, is it not? Or is there something going on I don't understand?

I can see this is easier to keep active maybe, and spread wither over a larger area, and on bigger packs... but again that's not when wither is necessary.

Am I missing something?

Blast rain hits sequentially, so each shot is 10 hits with gmp.
"
FtH_Irian wrote:
"
uurE wrote:
how did you crafted it?

"
FtH_Irian wrote:
OMG...
I bricked the amu and got lucky again.
Harvest is my savior.

btw. survivability issues are nearly gone now with hardened scars
Still need some more life :(

You need the Hunter Base itemlevel 82++
I had the Harvest Chaos-craft with the chaos stat + the chaos exalt

There are not so many chaos stats you can get apart from chaos res I guess
I got pretty lucky though.

I already had the +1 chaos skill gems and crafted it over... :/

hello, im interested to know more on this. what do u do in sequence after u lose the +1 chaos skill gem initially.
so i can farm juiced t 16 maps pretty well now but want to get the build to be able to boss well, should i just reroll or can i make it uber elder viable wtih anotehr 20 ex?

here is current gear, open to thoughts and suggestions, once though was maybe switching to Ca/TR build. Do you guys think deadeye or PR would be better for high end boss farming?

also can anyone link me a guide to crafting a end game bow?
any thoughts as to if deadeye or path finder is better for end game bossing?
just downed shaper and sirus on the fist try today

also any recommendations on how to craft a good end game bow? and do you guys think anomalous MA is worth it if im playing deadeye tr? (its 2 extra projectiles from your MA)
"
thorpownsu wrote:
any thoughts as to if deadeye or path finder is better for end game bossing?
just downed shaper and sirus on the fist try today

also any recommendations on how to craft a good end game bow? and do you guys think anomalous MA is worth it if im playing deadeye tr? (its 2 extra projectiles from your MA)

Well done! Gratz on the first try kills!
Was it A8 Sirus? Also, was the fight against Shaper hard, do you think your dps was good in the fight?

I'm right now hoarding stuff to get the Cluster jewels (they're expensive now), and then I don't know what I'm gonna do to get better boss damage too.
For the 4 link aura setup of Malevolence + F&S + Skitterbots+ Enligten(lvl4), i only have 30 mana and TR requires 36. Am i missing something? copied the build node for node.
Last edited by DOTAFORLIFE on Jan 20, 2021, 10:00:20 PM
"
DOTAFORLIFE wrote:
For the 4 link aura setup of Malevolence + F&S + Skitterbots+ Enligten(lvl4), i only have 30 mana and TR requires 36. Am i missing something? copied the build node for node.

Nevermind, its the Efficacy in the 6link with TR. Looks like you need Empower(lvl4) so that you can run the same dmg without mana multi penalty.
the fight against shaper was stupid, i was an idiot and had maven witnessing it which makes the fight exponetialy harder. i did A6 sirus which with deadeye MA build was pretty easy only burned like 3 portals. Im using just some general chaos damage cluster jewels not the recommended ones which probaly would make a big difference in my damage.

i am down to about 8 ex so debating on my next investment. Luckily crafted myself a 15 ex neck the other day which helps with damage. I may also try hardned scars this week as i have like 10 t16 plateua maps to farm the oils for the annointments
Chucking in ToH and moving the 4 skill points from Ballistic/Aspect into Potency and Profane gives me an 8%ish DoT increase and only really loses me some fire res.

However going on from that and adding a cluster jewel set only gives me a 3.5% dps boost and +2 aoe size (and some resists which make up for the ToH reduction) at the cost of some stats and 350hp.

Here's a pastebin (https://pastebin.com/GDVCgydx), theres three tree's for comparing the changes. I'm just curious what I should be focusing on, I'm assuming I should just be going for gear instead but honestly (at least the first) cluster set seems meh?

Anyhow some pointers for what I should focus on next would be good thanks~! My current plan is grabbing the anoint and then ToH but after that I think i'm ignoring clusters for quite a while. (I know once I level I can fit more jewels in but assuming I dont for now)

Edit: I see you basically need full roll clusters to actually have them be worthwhile, changing them to be wicked pall and broad+tempered definitely makes the upgrade a lot better. Would still like advice on what to upgrade other than clusters and the ToH/Anoint i'm currently doing while I farm up some chaos and wait for prices to drop
Australian Summoner-Main
Last edited by Cyan101 on Jan 21, 2021, 3:42:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info