-

"
Skuwb wrote:

Can I get some tips on how to improve\ Currently dying a lot in T8-10 maps. Thank you!

Get more life on gear. Your rings, amulet and gloves should all have 70+ life. Helmet too can be replaced with a rare that gives 100+ life. Devotos really isn't that good for this build.

Also get defensive flasks. You don't need hybrid flask until you've annointed hardened scars. Silver can also be replaced, easy to get onslaught on an abyss jewel. Use jade and quartz/basalt will boost your survivability a lot.
"
Remicaster1 wrote:
"
Remicaster1 wrote:
Also, if anyone of you having one of these issues, you could try the setup I am currently testing

Survivability
Drop Cwdt immortal call. Get a Anomalous Immortal call, link with second wind, enhance and inc duration. Drop one jewel and get Enduring composure small cluster. Put Immortal call to your left click

This setup allows me to facetank Sirus normal beams, and even die beams at times (I haven't really tested this out).

Here is an instance (without enduring composure and stacking immortal call with supports, just purely immortal call.

Damage
Drop wither totems and mirage archer on your main link. Instead use a setup introduced by WolfieNa. Which is blast rain - MiA - withering touch - GMP - Cull

This allows almost 100% uptime on 15 wither stacks. For the dropped Mirage archer, I suggest replacing with something like void manipulation, empower or Inc Aoe

This is a very cool suggestion, wouldn't be a good idea to add it to the guide? Not sure it is there (I've not seen it, if it is there, then sorry).
"
"
Remicaster1 wrote:
"
Remicaster1 wrote:
Also, if anyone of you having one of these issues, you could try the setup I am currently testing

Survivability
Drop Cwdt immortal call. Get a Anomalous Immortal call, link with second wind, enhance and inc duration. Drop one jewel and get Enduring composure small cluster. Put Immortal call to your left click

This setup allows me to facetank Sirus normal beams, and even die beams at times (I haven't really tested this out).

Here is an instance (without enduring composure and stacking immortal call with supports, just purely immortal call.

Damage
Drop wither totems and mirage archer on your main link. Instead use a setup introduced by WolfieNa. Which is blast rain - MiA - withering touch - GMP - Cull

This allows almost 100% uptime on 15 wither stacks. For the dropped Mirage archer, I suggest replacing with something like void manipulation, empower or Inc Aoe

This is a very cool suggestion, wouldn't be a good idea to add it to the guide? Not sure it is there (I've not seen it, if it is there, then sorry).

planning to do more testings, gather some more sample size and see if there are actual improvements before throwing it into the guide. This would save currency for those low earners, allowing them to ensure exactly what they have to look for.
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
Yo Remi, thanks for putting so much effort into this guide. I've been playing (91 atm) on SSF and it's a ton of fun. Trying to get my Hunter influenced bases now to start trying to craft an amulet, and still trying to figure out how to get myself a carcass jack. T14's are going smoothly, and I'm about to get to Sirus for the first time. Appreciate all the hard work man!
OMG...
I bricked the amu and got lucky again.
Harvest is my savior.

btw. survivability issues are nearly gone now with hardened scars
Still need some more life :(
"
OCMelody wrote:
"
Sharpy2489 wrote:
Running into some big survival issues going into t15-16 and conq damage is subpar for only act 4. Am i doing something wrong? Profile is public if anyone has ideas. Wondering if i should sell and reroll now for a bosser.

Same problem with me before. Survival is much better after I get some chaos res (around 37% now) and using Small cluster with enduring composure. Conq damage is super low before I got my cluster up (1 large 2 med).

POB doesn’t show damage increase for me right now if I change to 1 large cluster and 2 medium. Certainly not enough for the current cost. It’s not untill I have both cluster set ups. If it’s gonna take around 11-12 ex in clusters then it might be time to reroll. (Been trying to crafts them to no avail) If I’m having issues in Awakener 4 I don’t even wanna know what awakener 8 feels like.
Last edited by Sharpy2489 on Jan 20, 2021, 1:44:54 PM
how did you crafted it?

"
FtH_Irian wrote:
OMG...
Harvest is my savior.

"
uurE wrote:
how did you crafted it?

"
FtH_Irian wrote:
OMG...
Harvest is my savior.

You need the Hunter Base itemlevel 82++
I had the Harvest Chaos-craft with the chaos stat + the chaos exalt

There are not so many chaos stats you can get apart from chaos res I guess
I got pretty lucky though.

I already had the +1 chaos skill gems and crafted it over... :/
"
Remicaster1 wrote:

Damage

I don't understand how this would give more consistent application of withered on tough, single targets, which is where it is needed, right? Withering touch is only 25% chance to wither per hit, GMP does not allow multiple hits per target, and Mirage Archer attack speed is much slower than totem, is it not? Or is there something going on I don't understand?

I can see this is easier to keep active maybe, and spread wither over a larger area, and on bigger packs... but again that's not when wither is necessary.

Am I missing something?
I was wondering if an Elder Stygian Vise might have any benefits to this build? Since a hunter Stygian is only looking to give us %chaos damage and % max life, Elder stygian can get % life and some flask mods (although its harder to craft).

Also, what are the endgame flasks? I'm currently using a Seething life flask (bleed), Enduring mana, enduring hybrid, Quartz and adrenaline but I feel like the first 3 tend to overlap a lot

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info