-

"
Shigesato wrote:

so I just got this, and in combination with hardened scars this seems to have boosted my survivability by A LOT. I just facetanked 4/4 ritual and harvest. Barely dipping low on hp now. Also got some more chaos res (at -4% now, aiming to get to like +10%). Feels a lot better now I have to say.

Did u craft this? o.O Its insane!
"
Remicaster1 wrote:

First of all, you want to augment the chaos 3 times until you get these 3 stats
+1 chaos
+chaos res
+chaos DoT.

Remove & Add chaos is mainly to reroll the stats until you can get high rolls and reroll out "chaos damage leeched as life".

If you do happen to roll "chaos damage leeched as life", you can use a remove life to remove the chaos leech as life out.

Craftofexile has "chaos damage leeched as life" tagged as life only and no chaos tag. Is this not the case in your experience?
Last edited by scrambled777 on Jan 21, 2021, 7:41:12 AM
"
Remicaster1 wrote:

If that's the case, I personally would invest stuff that would generate revenue back for me. Something like heist etc will do.

If your current setup can't run heist well, I suggest using my immortal call setup, get hardened scars etc and just be tanky and run heist. You should be able to generate a lot of money from there.

I upgraded a bit and think anoint into heist is a good idea, any guides you would recommend for making good money from them? I have done a bit and it actually does seem quite good minus trying to get reveals unlocked from whakanda man. I am using your immortal call setup and I definitely noticed the difference when I was working on new gloves and didn't have it
Australian Summoner-Main
"
scrambled777 wrote:
Craftofexile has "chaos damage leeched as life" tagged as life only and no chaos tag. Is this not the case in your experience?
Yep, apparently this was changed after harvest. Makes it much easier to hit +1 chaos gems as it's the only chaos prefix now.
Are you guys buying the cluster jewels or crafting them? Is there a way or guide to craft them?

They are so expensive right now, both large and medium clusters.
"
Are you guys buying the cluster jewels or crafting them? Is there a way or guide to craft them?

Waiting some response for this too
"
Remicaster1 wrote:
I just obtained this, and I'll create this crafting guide dedicated to crafting this amulet. It is also in the past comments in this thread if you are curious.

Below is the full crafting guide of it

HOW TO CRAFT IT

Step 1
--------
This is the base you need
- Must be ilvl 82 or above
- Must be hunter influenced
- Can be any base

If you have a random base like a Paua Amulet, you can do the vendor recipe
Amulet + red gem + blue gem + green gem, can be active or support gems

Alternatively, you can buy a base with the main stat we needed, which is +1 to dex, prefer on a int base amulet. If you did this, skip step 2

Step 2
--------
You want to alt spam until you get +1 to dex gems, would take an average of 400-500 alterations orb.

Step 3
--------
After obtaining +1 dex, you want to regal it to a rare. Below are one of the 4 scenarios

If it hits a prefix
- If it is a stat that cannot be removed (such as Item rarity), you NEED to Annul it out. If it hit dex, go back to step 2. If it didn't, continue to step 4.
- If it is a stat that can be easily removed (such as add # to # cold damage), you can use the related affix tag to remove it.

If you hit a suffix
- If the suffix doesn't have a good tag, you can easily remove the suffix with "Reforge an item, keeping all prefix harvest craft".
- If the suffix can be easily remove, just remove it with the craft related to the affix tag (for instance remove cold on a increased cold dmg stat)

Step 4
--------
You want to look for these 3 harvest crafts
- Augment Life x1
- Augment Chaos x3
- Remove & add life
- Remove & add chaos (NOT REMOVE NON CHAOS, ADD CHAOS)

Make sure to block prefix with a prefix craft, this will prevent it from rolling a bad stats on the prefix.

First of all, you want to augment the chaos 3 times until you get these 3 stats
+1 chaos
+chaos res
+chaos DoT.

Remove & Add chaos is mainly to reroll the stats until you can get high rolls and reroll out "chaos damage leeched as life".

If you do happen to roll "chaos damage leeched as life", you can use a remove life to remove the chaos leech as life out.

With that, it is pretty much done!

Thanks for your guide, but there is some points that i don't understand

You say that we can use "reforge keeping all prefixes" of course it's gonna save the +1 dex , but we are a bit rekt with all the shitty mod we can roll.
Also , remove add chaos , or remove add life can hit the +1 dex roll ?
Imo the best way is just to roll +1 dex with alt then imprint => regal => annul. Finnaly use x3 add chaos.

Last edited by xøøne on Jan 21, 2021, 10:15:15 AM
Hey guys, I'm playing this build on ssf right now. Got quill rain, carcass and dying sun (not using yet, only 25 range). Should i go for crafted +3 bow (got emp 4). I've checkec in the spreadsheet and it shows barely any upgrade in terms of dps. Can someone clarify if +3 bow is better than quill rain?
"

Can craft em same as everything else, alt spam into regal. CraftofExile should have a good estimate on the cost but its probably cheaper to buy them
Australian Summoner-Main
Thank you for this amazing Guide.
I´m very happy with my Toxic Rain Girly.
Spend a my currency for Large and 1 of Two Mid cluster.

Did my first two Tier:14 5-7 Mod was ok. I will looking forward and enjoying the game very much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info