The Press Tour Has Begun!

Delirium was a fun league and it worked well for both my fast clear builds and slower boss killing builds. At the same time it was one that you could easily burn out, having to constantly run. Still it was a good league.

Looking forward to seeing what you guys have come up with.
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
So we get mounts or blue oppai
Boob slider mtx confirimed
Herald stacking was a terrible mistake and really hurt the game. There might have been other reasons why I dropped the league way earlier than usual, but I feel like all this balance disaster was one of the main ones. Also thanks to this, they killed cool aura effect interactions like Whakatutuki o Matua. They should be really careful with this kind of stuff.
Having cluster passives to stack was awesome though.
Saddled Rhoa on the picture. Mounts confirmed ;)
hmmm, let's see, in this presentation picture i think is a new blue hair master with a dino pet, Einhar wife???? new beast hunting league, maybe some speed hunting using dino-horses, omg i can't wait for more

give me the next doze pls...
Last edited by dobre2 on May 26, 2020, 11:50:19 AM
Cant wait till the beta test league release date!!!!
Happy to see the new league is still coming along. Thanks for letting us know how tentative things are. Honesty is the best policy!
"
csatrad wrote:
Can I get a higher resoluition of that picture shown in the login screen for (cough) research purpouseses… yeah that's right, lets go wit that.

I know, right? Such a sexy sight! Definitely fap-worthy.

And the blue-haired woman is rather pretty, too!
I am guessing rainbow if noone has guessed that yet.
A few requests for you GGG for next league...

1) I could take or leave Delerium but if you put in core game, PLEASE turn it into a loot explosion when Delerium ends. Only way to take advantage of Delerium is to just zoom zoom as fast as possible and then waste TONS of time going back through the map for loot...

2) Storage in an existing special tab for blight oils

3) Storage in an existing special tab for catalysts

4) Storage in an existing special tab for delerium orbs if it goes core

5) No expensive new tab for storing these 'odd-ball' items

Thanks. Looking forward to the announcement.

That, that is, is. That, that is not, is not. Is that it? It is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info