The Press Tour Has Begun!

Finally Mounts in PoE!
Have they announced when 2.0 comes out and what was it that comes out tommorrow?
Different socket colors? Spectrum league? :O
Bright blue? Harbinger revisited in some fashion?
I've lost control of the controls...
Jesus take the wheel"
RAizQT during Kammel HC race
"
SirGorog wrote:
Finally Mounts in PoE!

I thought the same...that Rhoa almost looks like a mount!!
I've lost control of the controls...
Jesus take the wheel"
RAizQT during Kammel HC race
Top banner of the post looks like a great scene for the Humility card, looking forward to Smurf league! :)
"ear to the ground" ?
Possibly sound or music related?
most ppl only care about challange rewards and hope the next league isn nearly as a lag cluster/bugy as the current one. (ove the patches that litterly fuck up team play
What’s with the favouritism? ZiggyD gets all this exclusive insight and opportunity, which earns him more money and viewership than his peers. You could have an employee do the interview and have an employee give insight into the league.
I don’t get why this weasel receives unfair advantages over his competitors. Not to mention I have to listen to his squeaky voice if I want a similar head start on league mechanics.
WARNING: Do not give GGG money. Never forgive the content creator priority uncovered during 3.14 Ultimatum league.
GGG got caught giving content creators in game advantages, only when caught would they tell the player base they were doing this. This will continue, but more slyly.
ugh
Last edited by donjuanme on May 27, 2020, 11:26:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info