3.10.1g Hotfix

So, you've had people quite literally printing exalts/mirrors since delve league...

How do you not have systems in place to monitor this kind of thing, it's laughable, really.
"
Chalace2 wrote:
So, you've had people quite literally printing exalts/mirrors since delve league...

How do you not have systems in place to monitor this kind of thing, it's laughable, really.
The technology just isn't here yet...... and also spaghetti code.
Question:
If you use a ful inventory, only 1 exalt(mirror) slot left and sell 2 items, 1 producing 2 types of shards then every time you sell something you will get a guaranteed exalt or won't be able to sell anything?
Last edited by DasName on May 20, 2020, 12:04:24 AM
"
Chalace2 wrote:

GGG #1 - Ummm, sooo... the number of mirrors went up by 1000%
GGG #2 - I checked the drop rates they're good so no issues here
GGG #3 - Must have just been a good league with greater retention then

They all nod in agreement
Formally [Removed by Support] as my STANDARD map stash got frakked
glad i stopped "supporting" some time ago for this mess of critical bugs every league. dupe helm enchants and shaper/elder armor, anoint any armor, dupe items by crashing tane's lab...

3.11 will be such a dumpster fire of bugs and people will still defend it à la "free game, no bitching" or "such hard times during corona, give them a break". yea... nah.
Last edited by dachoppa on May 20, 2020, 1:03:44 AM
This is a weakass "solution" since it's easy to get around it, but of course Support would never allow me to share it here - and I'm not just saying that, they took down my thread informing people about this issue yesterday. Just check Reddit, cos these forums are useless.

And you only even bothered doing this in the first place once word got out. You've let it remain in the game for nearly two years till now!
Last edited by Exile009 on May 20, 2020, 2:23:42 AM
Fine and all, but since we'll get "mystery" rewards now perhaps the table can be buffed or so.
In all honesty, this was around for so long.

And then making a statement like "did you enjoy?" It's pathetic sorry.

I know its just partially your fault since im 100% sure no one reported it. I myself knew only that selling items (nonmaps) with the implicit could give you exalt. Looking at the past few leagues and the hyperinflation though, this now all makes more sense where the currency came from.
typical GGG .. instead of thinking for a decent solution, just hotfix with the worst possible one.
So now to fix the trick with full inventory as this "hotfix" fixes absolutely nothing.

well done, well done

[Removed by Support]
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Last edited by Al_GGG on May 20, 2020, 2:32:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info