3.10.1g Hotfix

"
frostzor27 wrote:
"
neohongkong wrote:

Actually it is not working for full inventory trick.....

What trick was this?

People claim the mystery box the contain a currency can stack with currencies in inv, so s stack of ex and full inv and somehow test the mystery box is ex or not.

But in fact it is not

Using another example.

it is obviously the outcome of giving a lot of currency (my pic did not have vaal orb but if their theory is true, it should occupy the space of the map). You can't use that method to test it.

----
edit:

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Gilded_Fossil

The outcome of

Blacksmith's Whetstone x1
Scroll of Wisdom x1
Chaos Orb x1
Armourer's Scrap x1
Orb of Alchemy x1
Orb of Chance x1
Orb of Regret x1
Orb of Transmutation x1
Orb of Alteration x1
Orb of Scouring x1
Orb of Augmentation x1
Portal Scroll x1
Glassblower's Bauble x1
Gemcutter's Prism x1
Chromatic Orb x1
Orb of Fusing x1
Jeweller's Orb x1
Cartographer's Chisel x1
Vaal Orb x1
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Last edited by neohongkong on May 20, 2020, 12:28:10 PM
"
Guess gilded fossils will be about 2c next league. XD

Nope. If it is 2c, it still worth it to get a ex. Since the current weight is around 1/23 chance is an ex, so on average you just need 23 try to get a ex. 23 trash base and 2c fossil each, still have some profit margin.

Only GGG nerf the fossil to the ground so that SSF player screaming again for blocking their chance to get ex easily.
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

But GGG I didn't get to exploit the videogame. Poor me. Other people had fun and I didn't while I had no idea it was happening so it obviously made the game less fun for me. MOOOOOOM!
Wait, there's problem with burial chambers which is existing for 2 months, and instead of fixing it you guys just did work which takes 10 minutes in 2 weeks? XD
Last edited by Smerfik on May 20, 2020, 10:13:32 PM
Yeah because THIS is a key issue in current moment...
"
ashkelonie wrote:
Why?

The best joke ive seen this week! LAWL!!! cheers
"
Smerfik wrote:
Wait, there's problem with burial chambers which is existing for 2 months, and instead of fixing it you guys just did work which takes 10 minutes in 2 weeks? XD

economy breaking exploit always a high priority issue to fix

Imagine there is some build that still prema break the boss phasing so that they never able to finish the map boss and then fight the Conqueror

The BC layout is not matching the expanding circle "bug" is very very minor issue.

"
OpGlad wrote:
"
ashkelonie wrote:
Why?

The best joke ive seen this week! LAWL!!! cheers

because buing tabula rasa for 25 exa is fun)
Actually... just fill up your inventory and put exalt in lst slot. You will eb able to sell map only if it rolls exalt this way.

GGG - soultion is to make "present" out of this recipe
Dear GGG,

after that patch, my game crashes to desktop after max. 1 min of gameplay, regardless of character.
I hadn't had any issues before.
Please assist. Thanks.
Last edited by T40K_Unnamed on May 21, 2020, 1:57:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info