3.10.1g Hotfix

"
kileras12 wrote:
Actually... just fill up your inventory and put exalt in lst slot. You will eb able to sell map only if it rolls exalt this way.

GGG - soultion is to make "present" out of this recipe

I already posted a pic to prove this does not work....
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
I feel there is more hidden changes in this patch. I noticed the game dropped to 15 FPS for 2 minutes when I launched the game.

I hope nothing else got messed up.
F
This seems like a weird way to drop prices of gilded fossils.
"
kileras12 wrote:
Actually... just fill up your inventory and put exalt in lst slot. You will eb able to sell map only if it rolls exalt this way.

GGG - soultion is to make "present" out of this recipe

no, because the map itself takes up one inventory spot. any single currency can land in that spot.
Last edited by L1L_I3E4R_NoScope on May 24, 2020, 2:53:15 AM
Don't know if its related but killed Veritania just after the servers came back and her watchstone didn't drop.
"
Chalace2 wrote:
So, you've had people quite literally printing exalts/mirrors since delve league...

How do you not have systems in place to monitor this kind of thing, it's laughable, really.

This ... so much this... I would have expected GGG to have better control over the economy of the game as they love to say how important the economy is to the game and reason why we can't have something like an auction house and so on.

Come on ... the reason everybody keeps playing this game is because of new leagues/mechanics/uniques, not because of the economy.

I am sure this exploit has ruined even more the standard experience ... who am I kidding, standard is like the forgotten land nobody really cares about.
they should better focus on engine optimisation. that ram leak overflow is killing me. 2-3 delirium maps and 200 fps goes permanentry to 30 fps even in HO, thats uplayable, makes me restart game and break party. that made me stop playing this league, it feels like.... like shit! and still no fix, they said it fixed, but its NOT ="(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info