Integrating League Stories into Existing Lore

:D
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
I want to see dragons or dragon like creatures. Maybe dragon lords ? Transform to dragon avatar and back to humun form. Each have element (fire,ice,lightning etc.)I know Kitava fight has a lot of work but that creatures fight might be huge like this. Another thing is maybe other Elders might be appear ? Elder of pestilence ? We try to defeat these elder lords with help of Zana ? That is all. Keep it up the good work guys !
"It also forces us to be friendlier to new players. "

LUL
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.
No more delirium/blight/harbringer/legion.The league I enjoyed the most was 3.7 one cuz the elder/shaper battles farming them idk it was just the best and the most fun thing to me.The Sirius/Conquerors thing and boss fight is awesome but I would still love to play something like 3.7 was.
Except you didn't follow this with the Atlas. We can't fight the Shaper/Elder anymore. I never even got to fight them once before you replaced the endgame atlas and now that's forever something I can't play or experience.
I don't care. I just want to kill everything on screen.
hardcore casual.

Playing PoE for years and having fun despite GGG.
"
tsHavok wrote:
I want to see much more harbinger!

Yes! Harbinger!
I want to see more different layots in delve, nice layouts at start and then hundreds of usual points of interest and very rare some point, there is no difference if you visit strongbox or item point in different layouts, they looks the same. And why bosses in delve usual encounters extremely rare? And I don't think that 3 bosses at eternal way down is fine.

And why we can't visit Beyond bosses in their realm?)
Last edited by Alackyr on May 13, 2020, 2:39:03 AM
"
Except you didn't follow this with the Atlas. We can't fight the Shaper/Elder anymore. I never even got to fight them once before you replaced the endgame atlas and now that's forever something I can't play or experience.

I've fought both this league. There's even a challenge in Delirium for beating Uber Elder.
You have developed a gem with excellence

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info