[3.20] ❄️❄️ Velyna's Hollow Palm Ice Crash ❄️ ❄️ Leaguestart Section | Hidden and Feared Viable

How do you keep up your mana? I have the node for mana leech. Is there somewhere else that you get mana leech from?
Yeah there's leech on the dual wield cluster jewel. It's probably not as good as an elemental or cold cluster, but it's cheap.
"
ThoronElee wrote:
How do you keep up your mana? I have the node for mana leech. Is there somewhere else that you get mana leech from?

Can get some on clusters, or just take a second leech node next to the one we already take.
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
How do you go about coloring the Wildwrap for 5 reds? Theres plenty of 6 link Wildwraps for sale for cheap, but getting 5 reds would take like 2k chromes according to chrome calc.
"
BR0J0B wrote:
How do you go about coloring the Wildwrap for 5 reds? Theres plenty of 6 link Wildwraps for sale for cheap, but getting 5 reds would take like 2k chromes according to chrome calc.

There are a couple of ways:

- Bench socket crafting (tho you'll have to then link it)
- 3 Red bench craft and pray that you get at least 4 reds -> then vorici white sockets and pray
- Buy one
- Use different gems (iirc the build maker gave variants in the last couple of pages)
- Do 2 red bench craft and pray/have luck (I was able to get it in 150 chromes tho it was pure luck)
"
stingwwe wrote:
"
BR0J0B wrote:

- 3 Red bench craft and pray that you get at least 4 reds -> then vorici white sockets and pray
- Buy one
- Use different gems (iirc the build maker gave variants in the last couple of pages)
- Do 2 red bench craft and pray/have luck (I was able to get it in 150 chromes tho it was pure luck)

I haven't tried it myself but planning to do this way, and vorici
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=auvQtCcdnAw&feature=youtu.be

Currently I have 3 red 2 green n 1 blue. So using ice crash, multistrike, fortify, cold pen, hypothermia/faster attacks.

Just waiting for harvest n Betrayal.
"
stingwwe wrote:

- Buy one

There is also socket color crafts in Harvest, Turn non-red into red.
Anything that´s unrelated to elephants is irrelephant
"
Dragonnik1 wrote:

I haven't tried it myself but planning to do this way, and vorici
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=auvQtCcdnAw&feature=youtu.be

Currently I have 3 red 2 green n 1 blue. So using ice crash, multistrike, fortify, cold pen, hypothermia/faster attacks.

Just waiting for harvest n Betrayal.

"
BulldogCFC wrote:

There is also socket color crafts in Harvest, Turn non-red into red.

Yeah true, totally forgot about harvest crafting. You got that as well, and if you want to spin the wheel there is also the "reforge colours 10 times, less common socket colours win"
How i can put the 4 pastebins in 1 page? Any can help me with that pls?
Hi,

In the first post you have leveling trees marked for league start and SSF. I am curious how you are supposed to get One With Nothing in SSF? Am I supposed to farm T15 Villas for the divination card?

So thirsty for this build but not sure if feasible in SSF.

Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info