[3.20] ❄️❄️ Velyna's Hollow Palm Ice Crash ❄️ ❄️ Leaguestart Section | Hidden and Feared Viable

Thanks for the guide, I'm doing this in Ritual atm and it feels great!

I'm lvl80 atm, have not yet transitioned to OWN, and what I'd like to add so far that I'm using Fist of War support with Ice Crash. It shatters weaker mobs in one hit with bigger AoE, and for bosses, it feels a bit better than Multistrike as it allows a small kiting window without losing Multistrike repeat damage bonuses.

Some skills I added before I lose all the sockets with OWN:
- Dread Banner (so I have 4 auras running with B&S, Hatred and Precision),
- Cwdt+Frost Bomb+Frostbite (alongside the Cwdt+Flame Golem+Steelskin).
Hey!

Thanks my man for this awesome build and it stayed really under the radar, which was really good to not pay stupid amount of currency for the gear. Im almost done with all midrange upgrades and playing it feels super smooth. 128 movement speed without a flask is awesome :D.

This is my gear now:

What would be your advice to the white colours? I feel like my current chest piece would be oke to try syndicate bench for white socket craft, but maybe there is a better way.

A tip: You can also use harvest to reforge the colours, that is how i got my currenct colours.

Thanks for the build!
"
Inva1987 wrote:
Hey!

Thanks my man for this awesome build and it stayed really under the radar, which was really good to not pay stupid amount of currency for the gear. Im almost done with all midrange upgrades and playing it feels super smooth. 128 movement speed without a flask is awesome :D.

This is my gear now:

What would be your advice to the white colours? I feel like my current chest piece would be oke to try syndicate bench for white socket craft, but maybe there is a better way.

A tip: You can also use harvest to reforge the colours, that is how i got my currenct colours.

Thanks for the build!

ahhh was going to ask how you get 4 reds on eva boots, (i skipped harvest not not familiar with it),remember in the past getting off-colours sucked big time lol.
"
Inva1987 wrote:
Hey!

This is my gear now:

Thanks for the build!

Yea, that chest is perfect to hit with lvl 3 vorici.
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
Just leveling now

Level 30 now and I need something cheap to sustain mana 5l is a bit expensive ...

Well 4 off colors can be crafted with bench till you hit them ... You expend jewellers instead of chromes and with around 30 you will have it

There is a video on YouTube but basically it is craft one craft two till you hit your color when you hit craft three craft two
"
raikolin wrote:
Just leveling now

Level 30 now and I need something cheap to sustain mana 5l is a bit expensive ...

Well 4 off colors can be crafted with bench till you hit them ... You expend jewellers instead of chromes and with around 30 you will have it

There is a video on YouTube but basically it is craft one craft two till you hit your color when you hit craft three craft two

if you are in game can throw you a tabula for free,found 2 on ritual at the same time lol.
"
Valkirth wrote:
"
Inva1987 wrote:
Hey!

This is my gear now:

Thanks for the build!

ahhh was going to ask how you get 4 reds on eva boots, (i skipped harvest not not familiar with it),remember in the past getting off-colours sucked big time lol.

You could also force 1-2 colors in the crafting bench then force to 2 sockets, then force to 3 and keep resetting back to 2 and going for 3 again until the 3rd rolls red, then force to 4 and keep resetting it to 3 until the 4th rolls red. Pretty easy method for getting off colors on items.
i got 4R 2G atm on wildwrap, what gems in order should i put on it?
"
Tecken1407 wrote:
i got 4R 2G atm on wildwrap, what gems in order should i put on it?

I think Added cold damage or faster attacks, dont know what is better. If you go faster attacks you can maybe take icecrash, fortify, elemental damage with attacks and melee phys.
"
Velyna wrote:
"
Inva1987 wrote:
Hey!

This is my gear now:

Thanks for the build!

Yea, that chest is perfect to hit with lvl 3 vorici.

Thanks m8! You know someone who does that service? :D. Its hard to find!

Killed Sirius A5 today, only died 3 times, haha. Chaos really hurts!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info