[3.20] ❄️❄️ Velyna's Hollow Palm Ice Crash ❄️ ❄️ Leaguestart Section | Hidden and Feared Viable

"
anasdeadlol wrote:
Hi Velyna , nice build u got here loving it atm.No one survives my gentle touches xD.
wanted to ask how come we dont use dancing duos for rampage and the spinney brothers xD. we could quite easily get the rampage by killing mobs early on , or hitting them once with the sword then unequip until we get rampage then equip it once we got rampage going. i dont think we get any dps upgrade since we are considered to not have the weapon atl all but we still benefit from the socket on the weapon.

thanks again

It's just too much hassle for me, although rampage would be fun.
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
"
sendantes wrote:
i am not much of a league player, i actually like to enjoy my acquisitions..... i am destroying shit in standard though :) just to give a brief description of power of my character. take the chimera guardian fight....

you know how he appears then disappears quickly into smoke clouds.....well i was able to phase him as he appeared and half raised his arms, so he couldnt trigger his smoke cloud phase........now thats power......when you can get a boss to not do a set phase of moves.....cant beat that.....
and of course i am never lucking into another 300dex brutal restraint either.....who wants to play without that kind of candy

I totally understand. I wish I woulda sat this league out, like my gut told me to. Waiting for Chaos orbs to grow just isn't fun.

I am having a blast with Velyna's Ice Crash Hollow Palm, though. :) I'm thinking I might just keep playing different OWN builds for a while.
loooooool. Rerolled a character with this build. Going through story with hollow palm was the biggest cakewalk ever - and i went through story about 30 times i guess. Now starting to map. it works very smoothly and its a lot fun :D

Thanks for the guide :D :D
Just got done leveling with HP, my god that was a treat. Deathless and everything melted. Had a big smile on my face

Now to flesh everything else out and get lab done. Thanks a lot for this build, excited to see how it performs in the endgame.
"
Surfinn wrote:
Just got done leveling with HP, my god that was a treat. Deathless and everything melted. Had a big smile on my face

Now to flesh everything else out and get lab done. Thanks a lot for this build, excited to see how it performs in the endgame.

Nice man! Glad you're enjoying it.
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
Thanks alot for this lovely build, i really enjoy ice crush.

I should know that; did you kill Sisius A8 with this build?, depends on your answer i will invest more currency in it.
"
weggxce wrote:
Thanks alot for this lovely build, i really enjoy ice crush.

I should know that; did you kill Sisius A8 with this build?, depends on your answer i will invest more currency in it.

I played a Ranger/Raider Cyclone version of One With Nothing/Hollow Palm during the Derlirium league, and completed ALL game content with it (including, of course, A8 Sirus).

I'm not quite to Sirus yet with this version, and even though it is substantially different than the Cyclone version I played last league, I don't see any issues that would prevent a well-geared version of this build from doing all game content.
I killed sirus a8 with it yesterday.
This may seem like a silly question, but how do you go about getting Wildwrap to be 6 red sockets? I'm currently on a 5L with 3R 2G and working towards the prophecy or Harvest 6L craft.

Disclaimer: Dominus was the end game boss the last time I played before 2nd half of Metamorph.
Last edited by Korrollir on Jun 29, 2020, 8:08:19 PM
Hi, Velyna and thank you so much for this build! I'm having so much fun!

A noob question: I've never used a timeless jewel and I was doing some research about the brutal timeless jewel and, as far as I'm concerned, I can't know what the jewel is going to give me until I socket it.. Is that true? Or is there another way to know for sure before buying it?

Thank you again!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info