[3.20] ❄️❄️ Velyna's Hollow Palm Ice Crash ❄️ ❄️ Leaguestart Section | Hidden and Feared Viable

I will say that it feels like the OwN is prohibitively expensive so as to not have made this a truly viable league starter this season, though perhaps there's some bad luck compounding that. I'm up to about 3 ex saved after 50 hours of playing, most of which has been doing tier 4~7 maps, out of the *6* ex current market price of the jewel.

Really makes me sad, I've been loving the skill and want to do the build in full, but every day it's harder not to respect into a non-OwN version so I can just use my money to progress.
"
NuBee wrote:
I have a question as to what 6l gem setup we are supposed to use? In the guide you have 1 thing then if I look at your character profile you have another gem setup. Does it matter what setup we use?

Thanks!

My links were for high tier blighted maps, follow what's in the PoB otherwise.
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
I have a question. In this league they removed this brutal restrain of deshret. so should i have other brutal restrain or another jewel?

"
Domkuu wrote:
I have a question. In this league they removed this brutal restrain of deshret. so should i have other brutal restrain or another jewel?

Any brutal restraint works, doesn't have to be deshret.
Last edited by Velyna on Jun 26, 2020, 11:32:51 AM
With some help from friends, I was finally able to get OwN late last night, and it's been a blast so far. While I stand by my worry that this might not be a great starter in future leagues thanks to the cost of the jewel, I can say the build itself is absolutely fantastic. Also the price is down to 4.5 this morning, so I guess a lot is just finding the right time to buy.
Last edited by omniarcan on Jun 26, 2020, 12:02:46 PM
How do we get Crit for Tailwind Boots?
"
AsuraStrike1 wrote:
How do we get Crit for Tailwind Boots?

Oh sorry that section should have been changed. Rigwalds curse talisman gives you crit but it's not worth.

Fixed it now. Also made what I think is a better leaguestart levelling section and PoB.
"
omniarcan wrote:
I will say that it feels like the OwN is prohibitively expensive so as to not have made this a truly viable league starter this season, though perhaps there's some bad luck compounding that. I'm up to about 3 ex saved after 50 hours of playing, most of which has been doing tier 4~7 maps, out of the *6* ex current market price of the jewel.

Really makes me sad, I've been loving the skill and want to do the build in full, but every day it's harder not to respect into a non-OwN version so I can just use my money to progress.

I think it is very viable still, I was running dual wield Frostbreath + seismic cry up to red maps before I got my OwN. Boss damage sucked a little bit but I was mostly shredding enough to even run them without using flasks when I'm lazy to press them. OwN has absolutely been a gamechanger though.

Really love this build, 10/10 would league start with it again.
Fair enough, maybe my mistake was sticking with Ice Crash and you should just definitely go frostblades until you've got OwN.
Such a great build.. thank you for sharing @velyna!

One question if I may.. I seem to be having issues with mana. Is there anything that can be done in regards to it? I don't go OOM a whole lot but it does happen. I'm running Hatred, Aspect of the Spider, and Blood and Sand.

Thanks for any replies! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info