[3.20] ❄️❄️ Velyna's Hollow Palm Ice Crash ❄️ ❄️ Leaguestart Section | Hidden and Feared Viable

If using a large cluster jewel, there is a nice mana leech node. Also there is a mana flask mod from veiled mods i think that does not remove effect of flask when full. That solves all issues. Mana flask in my char belt if u wish to see.
Sendeliriante
Shitysushi - Arrow shooting build.
Sendeliriante - hollow palmer
Seems like given the difficulty of getting a OwN to drop this build wouldn't be so good for SSF focused players - got any recommendations if set on playing SSF (or just go trade league? :P)
I think you just pick the right starting class, then play whatever build fits your style of play and just respec to build once you got jewel.....whats a few dozen regret orbs anyway. Problem with ssf is that entire build is basically uniques. The belt, the ammy, the boots, the body armor.....
"
omniarcan wrote:
Fair enough, maybe my mistake was sticking with Ice Crash and you should just definitely go frostblades until you've got OwN.

I ran Ice Crash since around Act 8 or 9 actually.
I really love this build so far, im really enjoying it, thank you!

I allocated "Heart of the Warrior", its okay ?

Im doing tier's 16 so good and fast...

Now im trying to obtain the large and small clusters jewells, they ara expensive or difficult to craft, im going to wait for the next patch

Again, thank you!!!
"
BlizardShafff wrote:
I really love this build so far, im really enjoying it, thank you!

I allocated "Heart of the Warrior", its okay ?

Im doing tier's 16 so good and fast...

Now im trying to obtain the large and small clusters jewells, they ara expensive or difficult to craft, im going to wait for the next patch

Again, thank you!!!

Heart of the warrior is fine, glad you're enjoying the build!
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
"
sendantes wrote:
If using a large cluster jewel, there is a nice mana leech node. Also there is a mana flask mod from veiled mods i think that does not remove effect of flask when full. That solves all issues. Mana flask in my char belt if u wish to see.
Sendeliriante

Heyas! Did you decide to skip this league? I'm not seeing a Harvest league character in your list!

Was kinda hoping you'd do another Hollow Palm build this league, so we could discuss build options. ;)
"
Phlier wrote:
"
sendantes wrote:
Sendeliriante

Heyas! Did you decide to skip this league? I'm not seeing a Harvest league character in your list!

Was kinda hoping you'd do another Hollow Palm build this league, so we could discuss build options. ;)

I have plans for a sunder duelist with hollow palm.
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
Last edited by Velyna on Jun 27, 2020, 4:08:40 PM
Hi Velyna , nice build u got here loving it atm.No one survives my gentle touches xD.
wanted to ask how come we dont use dancing duos for rampage and the spinney brothers xD. we could quite easily get the rampage by killing mobs early on , or hitting them once with the sword then unequip until we get rampage then equip it once we got rampage going. i dont think we get any dps upgrade since we are considered to not have the weapon atl all but we still benefit from the socket on the weapon.

thanks again

Last edited by anasdeadlol on Jun 27, 2020, 9:05:07 PM
i am not much of a league player, i actually like to enjoy my acquisitions..... i am destroying shit in standard though :) just to give a brief description of power of my character. take the chimera guardian fight....

you know how he appears then disappears quickly into smoke clouds.....well i was able to phase him as he appeared and half raised his arms, so he couldnt trigger his smoke cloud phase........now thats power......when you can get a boss to not do a set phase of moves.....cant beat that.....
and of course i am never lucking into another 300dex brutal restraint either.....who wants to play without that kind of candy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info