[3.12] Raider Filcker Strike/Pure Ele/Fun build/Perfect mapper-bosskiller/Videos

How did you get that close combat support gives # more melee damage?
studied about your pob,most of the item constructed in pob,not the item you equipped,so what's your real dps?
"
Bottled faith and all the double influence crafts for a start?

Well, in the end it comes down to a very personal definition of "expensive". Last league was the first I played the game at all. So I thought 5 exalts is a lot. This league I bricked an awakened Multistrike and my reaction was a bored shoulder-shrug. Others would laugh when I consider 100 Exalts a lot of currency.
So I get where he´s coming from when he is saying the gear is not "particularly" expensive.

And on this topic:

"
Well a slightly worse Steel Ring gets sold for 70ex rn in League, that's at least for me considered somehow expensive.

First, the sell-prices don´t necessarily mean that the items really sell for it. Second, and that´s more important: Self-Crafting is a LOT cheaper. I rebuilt a build from the youtube-Channel "FastAF" last league. Overall price of the build was around 3 Mirrors. With a few shortcuts and a lot of self-crafting (actually all self-crafted except the mirror-tier-belt) I recreated the build for around 200 Exalts. So when I see this gear here I would also say that it is quite an optainable build and not overly hard to reach.
"
xerokiler wrote:
How did you get that close combat support gives # more melee damage?

close combat damage is not shown on pob. So I want to show on chest. Normaly chest has not that mod :)
"
studied about your pob,most of the item constructed in pob,not the item you equipped,so what's your real dps?

It IS the real dps. Use community fork and you don´t have to correct for everything and you will reach the same dps.
"
xerokiler wrote:

My dps 63M atm. I shared videos and u can "watch" "real" dps. There is nothing controversial.
Last edited by Fzt_NEDİM on May 24, 2020, 7:51:51 AM
i really want the cheaper price version
please bro~
"
Vennto wrote:
"

It IS the real dps. Use community fork and you don´t have to correct for everything and you will reach the same dps.

Because its weird,your input cluster jewel pob right?Your passive point count isn't right,I was following your guide and Im no having enough passive points which makes me confused for few hours,and your helmet has 4 suffix
"
xerokiler wrote:
"
Vennto wrote:
"

Because its weird,your input cluster jewel pob right?Your passive point count isn't right,I was following your guide and Im no having enough passive points which makes me confused for few hours,and your helmet has 4 suffix

My gear in first page..
Very intersting take on the damage conversion mechanisms, and very good use of the Thread of Hope!

However the featured DPS certainly looks a bit inflated :

- Where is the Intimidate effect coming from?

- If you want to feature a DPS against non-bosses, the totems shouldnt be enabled (you clearly dont keep them up in your simulacrum video).

- The POB version is bottlenecked by the mana leech - you do not leech enough to sustain the mana cost with your crazy 13.5sec aPS. I see your actual gear has the -mana cost crafts, but you should include them in the POB as they are mandatory.

I think more realistic numbers are 25M DPS against mobs, and 20M shaper DPS. Still excellent, but almost 50% less than advertised...

Other notes :
-your Diamond flask becomes kind of useless with your insane 95%+ crit chance. It could be replaced by a survability flask (Quartz, Jade, Basalt), or a Wise Oak
-I'm pretty sure the "Critical strikes have 5% chance to deal double damage" on the Pressure Point Cluster notable is not correctly calculated
Last edited by Heinarc on May 25, 2020, 6:23:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info