[3.12] Raider Filcker Strike/Pure Ele/Fun build/Perfect mapper-bosskiller/Videos

"
xaoquang wrote:
"
Mischief67 wrote:

The build is beautifully optimized though! Hitting the 100% Phys to Cold conversion - the +1 all gems for his enlighten in the gloves to hit 100% hit via Precision (which isnt even in the PoB) etc.

Could you explain what sources of convert he has? I've checked over the POB a few times and can only come up with 80% (39% on watcher's eye, 21% gloves, 20% on winter spirit notable) so I'm sure I am missing something

Could you explain where the last 20% conversion actually is?
"
Theyw wrote:
"
xaoquang wrote:
"
Mischief67 wrote:

The build is beautifully optimized though! Hitting the 100% Phys to Cold conversion - the +1 all gems for his enlighten in the gloves to hit 100% hit via Precision (which isnt even in the PoB) etc.

Could you explain what sources of convert he has? I've checked over the POB a few times and can only come up with 80% (39% on watcher's eye, 21% gloves, 20% on winter spirit notable) so I'm sure I am missing something

Could you explain where the last 20% conversion actually is?

POB literally lists the conversions, all of them.
39% on Watcher's Eye
21% on Gloves
20% on Winter Spirit
20% on Weapon Cold Damage (the node just before Winter Spirit)

If you are unsure about the information, go to Calcs tab in POB, hover your mouse over the Physical part of MH Hit Damage and it will list all the conversions and extra sources of damage.

Hope this helps.
Last edited by makigeci on Sep 27, 2020, 5:11:53 AM
Guys need help , my damage suck's as also survability :( ofc my gear isint that good as recomended but still cant even deal with T12 maps :( not even talking about stronger mob's can you please help me ?.
Last edited by sn3kox on Sep 29, 2020, 7:10:47 AM
Just wondering, but why do we convert out damage to cold?

Can't we do 100% fire convert instead?
Any updates for 3.13?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info