[3.12] Raider Filcker Strike/Pure Ele/Fun build/Perfect mapper-bosskiller/Videos

"
Heinarc wrote:
Very intersting take on the damage conversion mechanisms, and very good use of the Thread of Hope!

However the featured DPS certainly looks a bit inflated :

- Where is the Intimidate effect coming from?

- If you want to feature a DPS against non-bosses, the totems shouldnt be enabled (you clearly dont keep them up in your simulacrum video).

- The POB version is bottlenecked by the mana leech - you do not leech enough to sustain the mana cost with your crazy 13.5sec aPS. I see your actual gear has the -mana cost crafts, but you should include them in the POB as they are mandatory.

I think more realistic numbers are 25M DPS against mobs, and 20M shaper DPS. Still excellent, but almost 50% less than advertised...

Other notes :
-your Diamond flask becomes kind of useless with your insane 95%+ crit chance. It could be replaced by a survability flask (Quartz, Jade, Basalt), or a Wise Oak
-I'm pretty sure the "Critical strikes have 5% chance to deal double damage" on the Pressure Point Cluster notable is not correctly calculated

Thanks for feedback.
Awakened melee physical gives intimidate
I shared my gear and everyone can check. Pob is a sample for show dps.
There is no unrealistic dps. All options real. I have +60M dps atm. And still we dont use abyss helmet. I shared playable build. We are not losing survivalibity with my dps. This is balanced build.
Last edited by Fzt_NEDİM on May 26, 2020, 7:20:57 AM
is there any reason to craft frenzy charge on hit on chest as raider ( and use of awakened multistrike ) ?
The POB is all wrong, with a bunch of random modifiers on items like the chest piece and no alternative. Checking the dps is unrealistic too at most when I recreate is 20m dps max for a 40ex+ build... im kinda sad. It'd be nice if you just converted your current gear ands kill tree to POB instead of theory crafting it and posting an AD with super inflated dps.
Last edited by Kaminari_Chan on May 29, 2020, 10:24:49 PM
"
The POB is all wrong, with a bunch of random modifiers on items like the chest piece and no alternative. Checking the dps is unrealistic too at most when I recreate is 20m dps max for a 40ex+ build... im kinda sad. It'd be nice if you just converted your current gear ands kill tree to POB instead of theory crafting it and posting an AD with super inflated dps.

Once again. His Items correct for missing dmg-numbers in the POB. And, once again, check the damn Videos. He basically oneshots Minotaurus, Shaper instantly into the next phase once dps kicks in... How can you say that is only 20mio dps. From the videos you can clearly estimate it is WAY higher. But you know what, by all means, just don´t build it. So the items will stay cheap and I can buy that monster-build for pennys while you go for the next meta build and have to pay 100exalts for items.
Last edited by Vennto on May 30, 2020, 6:21:02 AM
"
MrAnderson007 wrote:
is there any reason to craft frenzy charge on hit on chest as raider ( and use of awakened multistrike ) ?

Normaly you dont need frenzy chance on chest while using awakened multi. I used minimum frenzies for bossing. its enough.
Last edited by Fzt_NEDİM on May 31, 2020, 4:41:59 PM
Flicker sounds fun for this next league. Going to keep an eye here to watch your guide.
Your build guide leaves a lot to be desired. Same with the Path of Building.
My most hated game.
My most favorite game.
Such is the duality of man.
For those curious: I replicated those items from the first page in BoP and picked up the new Dismembering Wheel instead of the old one. Since most crit nodes got nerfed, this build took a hit as well, ofc.

That said: The damage without totems in the PoB provided by OP is at 22million, while the damage with the actual shown items in this thread is around 18million.
With totems and vaal totems this goes up to ~40million with the items featured in PoB and ~31 million with the items shown in this thread.

Item setup from this thread is lacking resistances though, if the other jewels remain unchanged.

Don't get me wrong: I don't doubt you are having even higher damage numbers ingame, but since your characters are not public and the items provided in this thread don't produce 60million damage, it's hard to replicate your build it's full potential, which is a shame, because that's what a guide should be for.

Maybe you could set your profile to public or provide us with your actual items?

Thanks a lot!
"
Firnblut wrote:
For those curious: I replicated those items from the first page in BoP and picked up the new Dismembering Wheel instead of the old one. Since most crit nodes got nerfed, this build took a hit as well, ofc.

That said: The damage without totems in the PoB provided by OP is at 22million, while the damage with the actual shown items in this thread is around 18million.
With totems and vaal totems this goes up to ~40million with the items featured in PoB and ~31 million with the items shown in this thread.

Item setup from this thread is lacking resistances though, if the other jewels remain unchanged.

Don't get me wrong: I don't doubt you are having even higher damage numbers ingame, but since your characters are not public and the items provided in this thread don't produce 60million damage, it's hard to replicate your build it's full potential, which is a shame, because that's what a guide should be for.

Maybe you could set your profile to public or provide us with your actual items?

Thanks a lot!

You can see my characters atm.
Sound interesting. I've been waiting for flicker strike build all endgame viable for a long time. I'll put this build to my 2nd lv100 character in Harvest league.

Is this build viable with a8 Sirus ?. Can I see the vid how 2 kill ?
Last edited by ctkzsama on Jun 21, 2020, 5:30:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info