[3.12] Raider Filcker Strike/Pure Ele/Fun build/Perfect mapper-bosskiller/Videos

Ok I've worked the PoB quite a bit and...

1. The build should work well;
2. Despite " 1 ", it's a PoB Warrior. That DPS call is BS.
3. It must still be fun, but frankly it's so Pob-Warriorey that am not sure because the cost of the build feels way too high to warrant doing it considering the real DPS.

Too much investment considering the risks. If the guide was fair and true that's be another story.

Question: I might have missed something but how do you get to use 2 totems at once?
"
Mischief67 wrote:
Ok I've worked the PoB quite a bit and...

1. The build should work well;
2. Despite " 1 ", it's a PoB Warrior. That DPS call is BS.
3. It must still be fun, but frankly it's so Pob-Warriorey that am not sure because the cost of the build feels way too high to warrant doing it considering the real DPS.

Too much investment considering the risks. If the guide was fair and true that's be another story.

Question: I might have missed something but how do you get to use 2 totems at once?

Yeah...

The Sirus DPS is about 10 Mio and that is with both Warchief Totems up. That also answers your question - you can have both the vaal totem and another normal one up no problem.

The build is beautifully optimized though! Hitting the 100% Phys to Cold conversion - the +1 all gems for his enlighten in the gloves to hit 100% hit via Precision (which isnt even in the PoB) etc.

I can see the care and effort OP put into this build; it shows!

What you are right about though is that OPs character is way WAY out there for most beginners or people who would need a guide in the first place.
Secondly giving PoB Warrior - non-shaper/Sirus dps as a headline is simply missleading.

The only time a character benefits from a lot of DPS is against bosses. Giving a number that is not relevant for bosskilling when talking about dps is kind of a bummer.
"
Mischief67 wrote:

The build is beautifully optimized though! Hitting the 100% Phys to Cold conversion - the +1 all gems for his enlighten in the gloves to hit 100% hit via Precision (which isnt even in the PoB) etc.

Could you explain what sources of convert he has? I've checked over the POB a few times and can only come up with 80% (39% on watcher's eye, 21% gloves, 20% on winter spirit notable) so I'm sure I am missing something
Last edited by xaoquang on Jul 2, 2020, 11:03:32 PM
Is there anything I'm missing for Mana leech? I've got the claw node on the tree but when fighting bosses I can't leech Mana fast enough to sustain all my attacks, and theres a delay as I need to wait for my leech to catch up.
"
NinjaClam1 wrote:
Is there anything I'm missing for Mana leech? I've got the claw node on the tree but when fighting bosses I can't leech Mana fast enough to sustain all my attacks, and theres a delay as I need to wait for my leech to catch up.

Sorry, I did not play for a long time. Now I want to start new league. my flicker has no mana cost. -mana cost crafts on rings and amulets.
non-channelling skills -10 mana cost while effected by clarity on watchers eye jewel. enjoy your skill without mana.
What bandits?
Is there a beginner friendly version to this build? I've been reading that the build itself is rather expensive and I wanted to use it as a new player. I just farmed the weapon, so I have that.
"
LolCoolJay wrote:
What bandits?

Kill them all!
"
seajae wrote:
Is there a beginner friendly version to this build? I've been reading that the build itself is rather expensive and I wanted to use it as a new player. I just farmed the weapon, so I have that.

use cyclone version for easy gear and farm. then you can change it flicker easy.
How do you get splash with this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info