[3.18 suspended] Blast from the Past. KB/PS Int Stack Wander King. Speed meta 18K ES, 20m+ dps

I got 20 ex on my blade fall toon im sick of and i really wanna play this, u think its enough to clear t16s?
Can someone give me advice of how to craft this next?

Thanks.
Last edited by RawDamage on Feb 4, 2021, 8:59:11 PM
Stacked up some currency and looking to try this out - how's the performance at 50 ex investment with self crafting?
"
RawDamage wrote:
Can someone give me advice of how to craft this next?

Thanks.

Somehow this chest disappeared from my stash...
edit: I've made another one, a bit worse, but what to do next?
Last edited by RawDamage on Feb 5, 2021, 6:43:15 PM
"

Lethal Pride itself can give 5% chance to deal double dmg, which is 5% more dps. and extra str is always welcome.

If u are pointing to ppl converting a keystone into chainbraker for rage... yes that has has 0 uptime. But it boosts dps on Poe.ninja and PoB a lot :)

Personally i try to make the pobs as far away as it can be to 'perfect moment' snapshots, they only assume u click flasks and start attacking (hence even exposure is not enabled as it comes from cwdt setup).

Almost everybody using this is playing Occultist. Which struggles with endgame single target damage (curse based, lower damage than assassin to start with, etc.). And in single target situations like Sirus Berserk will absolutely have uptime and it helps them a lot.

But if you see an assassin using this setup, I agree, you can assume it is to just boost the poe.ninja numbers.
Last edited by Mecielle on Feb 6, 2021, 7:21:54 AM
how in the hell am i gonna roll increased damage per int on amu. ive spent about 12 ex on reroll keep suffix and it is driving me nuts

Last edited by jeric26 on Feb 6, 2021, 1:04:54 PM
"
jeric26 wrote:
how in the hell am i gonna roll increased damage per int on amu. ive spent about 12 ex on reroll keep suffix and it is driving me nuts

There’s no specific way. Just buy one or live peacefully without it :(

Edit: or would add/remove influence mod work (while locking suffixes)?
Last edited by Lunethzz on Feb 6, 2021, 3:37:43 PM

Heya,I crafted this guy and I’m not sure how to proceed - was hoping for some advice. All rolls are t1, I’m thinking best bet is to block caster and aug lightning. It can only hit lightning pen or flat lightning. Then I can craft speed/quality. The only issue is the chances of hitting a good flat lightning is low and if it hits anything else it would kill the item. Thoughts?
Last edited by sako22 on Feb 6, 2021, 3:40:44 PM
Hello,

I am trying this build out for the first time, after an investment of about 50 ex, I still feel like im lacking in damage and survivability (11k ES).

Any obvious things im missing or updates I should prioritize ASAP?

Character Name JEMMEB

Thanks fellas,
"
heishe wrote:
A shit ton of people on ladder seem to be going occultist over assassin. Probably more DPS but less movespeed?

Occultist is less dps but has much better defensive layers than assassin. Assassin's only advantage is move speed imo. The build doesn't need more damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info