[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

"
leotar1 wrote:
dont understand how to craft the helmet love the build tho so far, if anyone can help write me ingame Charactername: ALeotarDouluoo

You dont craft the Helm after Harvest nerfs. You use Crown of the Inward Eye instead.
If you lose the helm for crown of the inward eye, do you not end up with a 3L VD & DD and have to rearrange the whole build?

Edit: I seem to be misled by the title. Doesn't seem like the guide is really updated for 3.14 at the moment.
Last edited by BRedd10815 on Apr 22, 2021, 12:56:03 PM
"
BRedd10815 wrote:

Edit: I seem to be misled by the title. Doesn't seem like the guide is really updated for 3.14 at the moment.

There is a league PoB from 3.13 which still works. Basically you use 6 link chest instead of helm for damage link.

Its no starter build for sure and after all the nerfs in the last 4 leagues it isnt even a super good build. Its more about people who enjoy the playstyle.
"
zzang wrote:
"
BRedd10815 wrote:

There is a league PoB from 3.13 which still works. Basically you use 6 link chest instead of helm for damage link.

Its no starter build for sure and after all the nerfs in the last 4 leagues it isnt even a super good build. Its more about people who enjoy the playstyle.

To clear things up for people, maybe link my profile in the guide? Running a very viable league version atm.

Also crafted this litty wand today

To anyone reading and possibly wanting to play this, currently about 35x~ deep and can clear everything in the game now. Just got my first Feared today
Last edited by rejolt on Apr 23, 2021, 9:42:56 PM
"
rejolt wrote:
"
zzang wrote:
"
BRedd10815 wrote:

To clear things up for people, maybe link my profile in the guide? Running a very viable league version atm.

To anyone reading and possibly wanting to play this, currently about 35x~ deep and can clear everything in the game now. Just got my first Feared today

Reported for cheating.
35 f*g ex?
are you shure it werre 35? mb 75 or 9995?

Hate you Rej.

btw.Angush ring or Self control?
"
ScottEvill wrote:

Reported for cheating.
35 f*g ex?

Hate you Rej.

You need 1 anguish with mana res, the other one buff effect and fire damage. Was farming blight until they nerfed it today that's how I got my 35x.

To anyone reading the build starts feeling really good once you got about 20-25x into it.
Last edited by rejolt on Apr 24, 2021, 3:36:48 AM
"
rejolt wrote:

Verified

How did you league start this? Did you go EO until a certain point? And did you ever feel like your damage was just absolute crap lol?
Last edited by Hebi_ on Apr 24, 2021, 10:47:57 PM
"
"

rejolt wrote:

Verified

How did you league start this? Did you go EO until a certain point? And did you ever feel like your damage was just absolute crap lol?

Like stated previously am playing the same build killed Maven yesterday and every other boss prior but how on earth are u an a 35 ex budged. 2 times spell cascade is 20 ex alone and the dmg is not endgame "fine" without them.

Anyways i dont get the double large cluster if the gear is not perfekt the second one is just a straight es and dmg loss.
Also how did u make ur wand ? fracture it got lucky and than anger essence spam ? (if so isnt 1 frafture try at least 5 ex aswell)

I got the money but i just dont get how to make the wand in a efficent way.... sent help.
"
rejolt wrote:

I have added your PoB to the Build section.
"
rejolt wrote:
"
ScottEvill wrote:

Reported for cheating.
35 f*g ex?

Hate you Rej.

You need 1 anguish with mana res, the other one buff effect and fire damage. Was farming blight until they nerfed it today that's how I got my 35x.

To anyone reading the build starts feeling really good once you got about 20-25x into it.

Sorry Rej. My question was misleading.
Wt I was asking - why are you using angush rseserv insted o self control?
Pob doesn't show any dierence,but as my exp from the Ritual league,2 dps rings in exchange for 1 claster(like Stal Comander o First Among) were beter.
Last edited by ScottEvill on Apr 25, 2021, 8:27:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info