[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

Loving this build 2 or 3 leagues ago so I tried it again and copied a similar setup to rejolts, but I am getting smacked around in ultimatums. It doesnt clear the waves fast enough and I eventually get overrun. I tripled checked to see if im missing any mechanics in my tree/gear, but aside from more CDR and ES on gear I dont see much that can help survivability. Regular clear damage on the other hand is alright, testing bosses later today/tomorrow.

Edit: Bought 2 woke cascades, build feels real fucking good now. Just keep throwing money at it until it does something strategy worked out.
Last edited by BlRTH on Apr 27, 2021, 12:20:10 AM
Good day friends! I just can't figure out what to do with the survivability of this build? I had a delightful start through the poet's pen, but on Tier 16 maps, any hit on the hero kills me! At the moment, in my assembly ~ 5000 energy shield, the block rate with vials is 66% .. The profile is open. Thanks in advance for your attention.
I recommend to ask rejolt about ultimatum questions. In my opinion league is too young to start out this build. My personal recommendation is to play when you can get 8k ES+
So I took my triple elevated helm, and added a veiled mod by Aisling in T4 research.

(8-10)% increased Area of Effect, +2 to Level of Socketed AoE Gems

I guess it was worth it, as it would give an additional 8% dps for me.
But.....

I guess it was not meant to be :)

Maybe in the future, GGG will re-introduce a targetted annul option, and I can remove the attack.
And then re-try the veiled mod with Aisling.

"
So I took my triple elevated helm, and added a veiled mod by Aisling in T4 research.

But.....

Maybe in the future, GGG will re-introduce a targetted annul option, and I can remove the attack.

Dang yoa. Im not so much into gamble. I saw someone selling a legacy remove atk for like 70 ex on TFT recently maybe u get lucky and find one :P

Im not so much into gamble this whole "After Harvest" situation feels stale and painful.
Last edited by zzang on Apr 27, 2021, 12:12:29 PM
"
zzang wrote:
"

But.....

Dang yoa. Im not so much into gamble. I saw someone selling a legacy remove atk for like 70 ex on TFT recently maybe u get lucky and find one :P

Im not so much into gamble this whole "After Harvest" situation feels stale and painful.

I have plenty of harvest crafts myself, but GGG decided to convert all of them so they don't work on influenced items.
:(
"

I have plenty of harvest crafts myself, but GGG decided to convert all of them so they don't work on influenced items.
:(

Oh i thought there are legacy crafts left that work on influenced items?
I’m having troubles with the pastebin for pob
"

Make sure to run the community fork.
"
Etralis wrote:
"

Make sure to run the community fork.

As so often this^.

Report Forum Post

Report Account: