[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

"
MourningBlade wrote:
"
Whisperedn7x wrote:
Hows is this working for everyone so far?

I have not noticed one bit of difference on my toon...still rocks! My ES didn't even go down...hmmm...wonder. Have to recheck with the OP build.

Awesome bro what level are you currently? are you following his build guide by the letter so far?
"
Whisperedn7x wrote:
"
MourningBlade wrote:
"
Whisperedn7x wrote:
Hows is this working for everyone so far?

I have not noticed one bit of difference on my toon...still rocks! My ES didn't even go down...hmmm...wonder. Have to recheck with the OP build.

Awesome bro what level are you currently? are you following his build guide by the letter so far?

The best I can on Standard. Lvl 97 with some good stuff, but nothing mirror-ish. Donations welcome though!

I'll set my profile to public to check out. Still my goto to get stuff done.
-Time to be funny. The world needs funny right now! Warning: "Might" get you muted.

25 Exalts...oh God my stupidity stuck! Now onto 25 Divines...
in Ultimatium its pretty rough to get going.
All the pieces are pretty expensiv and even Pirsm Guardian was 3 ex yesterday :(

Currently invested:
Amu 3EX
Ring 6EX
Shavs 8EX
Pirsm 3EX
so 20 EX to not feel horrible ...

To Switch away from full mana reserv reduktion i would need another 5EX for the Helmet but would free up ALOT of passiv points.
To fit another cortex ring in i would need to get propper rare gear and at least another 7ex.
CDR Belt would be the next Step for BIG DMG on top of that with the new CDR abys jewels its possible to hit the BIGBIG CDR treshhold without maven orb cancer on the boots.

I Guess a better Waepon would go a long way aswell but i honestly did not understand what to go for or precisly if the invest would give me more dmg than the ones mentioned above.

Ultimatums on t16 with my current build are ok.
Missing alot of gem lvl power and have absolut trash rare gear.
Dont have any clusters either, but im getting close to a rly comfy state.

Im sorry for the shitty english

My Profil should be public.
"
mrzero2 wrote:
All the pieces are pretty expensiv and even Pirsm Guardian was 3 ex yesterday :(

Currently invested:
Amu 3EX
Ring 6EX
Shavs 8EX
Pirsm 3EX

To Switch away from full mana reserv reduktion i would need another 5EX for the Helmet but would free up ALOT of passiv points.
To fit another cortex ring in i would need to get propper rare gear and at least another 7ex.
CDR Belt would be the next Step for BIG DMG on top of that with the new CDR abys jewels its possible to hit the BIGBIG CDR treshhold without maven orb cancer on the boots.

I Guess a better Waepon would go a long way aswell but i honestly did not understand what to go for or precisly if the invest would give me more dmg than the ones mentioned above.

I bailed on this build halfway. It doesn't even seem like people are playing it this season trying to find something else currently
"
Whisperedn7x wrote:
"
mrzero2 wrote:

Currently invested:
Amu 3EX
Ring 6EX
Shavs 8EX
Pirsm 3EX

I bailed on this build halfway. It doesn't even seem like people are playing it this season trying to find something else currently

Sucks, you're missing out. I finally got the build in a good spot in league today, pretty much same scenario as the poster above.

Clearing A8 sirus now, takes a bit to kill but the pump is starting.
"
rejolt wrote:
"
Whisperedn7x wrote:
"
mrzero2 wrote:

Currently invested:
Amu 3EX
Ring 6EX
Shavs 8EX
Pirsm 3EX

Sucks, you're missing out. I finally got the build in a good spot in league today, pretty much same scenario as the poster above.

Clearing A8 sirus now, takes a bit to kill but the pump is starting.

Hey bro that’s awesome question when I was playing this was having some trouble leveling. What skills should I take early game? Also I take it this build really kicks towards late game?
Hi Guys,

Just few things that I did today and looks pretty good, not cheap but still some kind of option to consider for this build

Chest use curse on hit (awakened) elemental + flam this way two curses apply to enemies, I also drop barrage and frenzy and went power siphon (anomal) and pierc supp (anomal) this result give me

APS above 4, so more then enought
8 projectiles (anomal siphon) and 6 targets pierce, everything gets double curse this way + culling strike from power siphon.

2. I get corrupted ver of amulet with apply additional curse, used new oil to get charisma anoy

3. Get gloves Asenath's Gentle Touch, that add third curse, thats why point 2 is important because I still I;m able to double curse from chest and with amulet temp chains from those gloves apply on top of that (testes it works). Because I curse everything I see, all enemies near each other that die explode with 3% with current density it works on around 75% of mobs

4. I added bodyswamp to spellslinger with desecrate, build is left click only, bodyswamp is hard to used to in close areas but on open areas it does wonders, non juiced beach t16 done in 1min (every nonjusied open area maps done in 1min)
"
pihox93547 wrote:
Hi Guys,

Just few things that I did today and looks pretty good, not cheap but still some kind of option to consider for this build

Chest use curse on hit (awakened) elemental + flam this way two curses apply to enemies, I also drop barrage and frenzy and went power siphon (anomal) and pierc supp (anomal) this result give me

8 projectiles (anomal siphon) and 6 targets pierce, everything gets double curse this way + culling strike from power siphon.

2. I get corrupted ver of amulet with apply additional curse, used new oil to get charisma anoy

3. Get gloves Asenath's Gentle Touch, that add third curse, thats why point 2 is important because I still I;m able to double curse from chest and with amulet temp chains from those gloves apply on top of that (testes it works). Because I curse everything I see, all enemies near each other that die explode with 3% with current density it works on around 75% of mobs

4. I added bodyswamp to spellslinger with desecrate, build is left click only, bodyswamp is hard to used to in close areas but on open areas it does wonders, non juiced beach t16 done in 1min (every nonjusied open area maps done in 1min)

Thanks for the tip do you have pastebin by any chance?
"
Whisperedn7x wrote:
"
pihox93547 wrote:
Hi Guys,

Thanks for the tip do you have pastebin by any chance?

Here is what I am currently running : https://pastebin.com/cyHme2BQ

Here is what I plan to hit (pretty obtainable gear in league) : https://pastebin.com/62Hjf46w

Feel free to pm me
dont understand how to craft the helmet love the build tho so far, if anyone can help write me ingame Charactername: ALeotarDouluoo
Last edited by leotar1 on Apr 22, 2021, 10:06:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info