[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

anyone using this for 3.14?
Curious the items like the helm we can no longer craft what would you use instead?
Last question at the start of the build why do you go energy shield instead of spell damage?
"
Etralis wrote:
Does the helm still work?
I cant log in next few hours to test for myself...

Helm still works we are good. We lost 400 ES (from 10k down to 9.6k had to respec 3 points of damage back into ES for 10k.

So each league this build loses a bit of damage or ES since 4 leagues now :P

"
Whisperedn7x wrote:
Curious the items like the helm we can no longer craft what would you use instead?

Crown of the Inward Eye

"
Whisperedn7x wrote:
Last question at the start of the build why do you go energy shield instead of spell damage?

Because my aim is 10k ES.
Last edited by zzang on Apr 17, 2021, 4:26:05 AM
"
zzang wrote:
"
Etralis wrote:
Does the helm still work?
I cant log in next few hours to test for myself...

Helm still works we are good. We lost 400 ES (from 10k down to 9.6k had to respec 3 points of damage back into ES for 10k.

So each league this build loses a bit of damage or ES since 4 leagues now :P

"
Whisperedn7x wrote:

Crown of the Inward Eye

"
Whisperedn7x wrote:

Because my aim is 10k ES.

Thanks Zzang sorry for all the question where does all the damage come from on this build? I saw a life based VD and was wondering which one was better?
"
Whisperedn7x wrote:

Thanks Zzang sorry for all the question where does all the damage come from on this build? I saw a life based VD and was wondering which one was better?

Mostly from the wand and the crit jewels.
Also culling + unnerve from gloves is a good boost.
"
Etralis wrote:
"
Whisperedn7x wrote:

Mostly from the wand and the crit jewels.
Also culling + unnerve from gloves is a good boost.

Thanks!
are zzang build and rejolt build pretty much the same. Does it matter which one I go with?
Hows is this working for everyone so far?
"
Whisperedn7x wrote:
Hows is this working for everyone so far?

I have not noticed one bit of difference on my toon...still rocks! My ES didn't even go down...hmmm...wonder. Have to recheck with the OP build.
-Time to be funny. The world needs funny right now! Warning: "Might" get you muted.

25 Exalts...oh God my stupidity stuck! Now onto 25 Divines...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info