[3.13]🏹 Poison Barrage-VF / Scourge Arrow / TR PF | Bottled Fortify | The Tankiest Ranger + High DPS

"
jeremy_u_s3 wrote:
The good news is the flask node medium clusters are super easy and cheap.

Great to know. Please keep me posted about the difficulty in rolling Enduring Composure as well. That and the flask cluster jewel are the core of our cluster setup.
Poison Scourge Arrow/Toxic Rain + Blast Rain PF| Bottled Fortify:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2851574
--
Last edited by WolfieNa on Jun 21, 2020, 11:39:55 AM
I've just figured out some methods that would potentially be used to craft the cluster mods we need with higher confidence level than alt spamming. They would invole either Harvest crafting or fossil crafting. Haven't got the materials to test either of them though.
--
"
Great to know. Please keep me posted about the difficulty in rolling Enduring Composure as well. That and the flask cluster jewel are the core of our cluster setup.

Was just searching out of curiosity this morning, there's blue enduring composures for 30c all the way up to triple mods at 3ex. They seem obtainable. Too bad I'm at 2 chaos and act 8 right now.
IGN: Bonered
"
Ghostboner wrote:
"

Was just searching out of curiosity this morning, there's blue enduring composures for 30c all the way up to triple mods at 3ex. They seem obtainable.

It is just 2nd day of the league, so I think it'd be easier to grab later on. Granted, I crafted all my jewels in Delirium.

"
Too bad I'm at 2 chaos and act 8 right now.

Already richer than me!
--
Last edited by WolfieNa on Jun 21, 2020, 12:27:45 PM
"
WolfieNa wrote:
"
Ghostboner wrote:
"

Was just searching out of curiosity this morning, there's blue enduring composures for 30c all the way up to triple mods at 3ex. They seem obtainable.

It is just 2nd day of the league, so I think it'd be easier to grab later on. Granted, I crafted all my jewels in Delirium.

"
Too bad I'm at 2 chaos and act 8 right now.

Already richer than me!

Just wanted to make the friendly reminder when it comes to crafting to use POEDB or some tool to make sure you are getting the right ILVL item. I crafted my own enduring composure for 1c for the jewel and a few alterations. Please make sure you get one that is ilvl 68 or higher!!!

Hey! I didnt play last league and Im trying to figure out how to make the cluster jewels we need. Anyone who can dumb it down for me in a real quick tutorial? Would be amazing, thanks :D
"
Shigoru wrote:
Hey! I didnt play last league and Im trying to figure out how to make the cluster jewels we need. Anyone who can dumb it down for me in a real quick tutorial? Would be amazing, thanks :D

Here are my thoughts.

Quick tutorial

i use https://poedb.tw/us/Cluster_Jewel

Look up the correct cluster jewel enchant base and see what is the best ILVL i need to accomplish it based on my target notables.

For something super indepth on crafting them here is a good reddit post https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/fjwdvd/defacto_cluster_jewel_crafting_guide/

For our jewels:

For the enduring composure jewel we want one that is mini lvl-68 and has preferably two passives.Pick that up you can scour and alch spam or alteration spam than regal it.

For the Large chaos cluster jewel you want as little passives as possible 8 being ideal and ilvl-75 min if you want to get the 2 jewel sockets or unspeakable gifts notable. If you are do not care or are not rich enough you can settle for ilvl-50 which will allow you to get three good notables and 1 jewel socket for the time being. If you are rich you can scour/alch spam. If not just alteration/Aug spam until you find some of the notables you want then regal and pray you get one more! If not scour and repeat.

These are the two i have crafted so far. Below i'll list the other min ilvls needed and you can follow the same process to get the jewels in usable form and if you are really rich don't forget you can slam exalts and vaal orbs for even more benefits!

For the fettle jewel you need ilvl-75 and preferably 3 passive as life nodes are nice to get!

For the Flask jewel 4-5 passives min ilvl-50 to hit spiked concoction and distilled perfection together

For the other medium chaos jewel you want 4-5 passives min ilvl 50 so you can get wicked pall with circling oblivion.
Hello buddy iam testing your build but icant kill normal bosses in tier 14+
I've been following everything on the forum but can't find cluster jews could it be the problem?
"
WolfieNa wrote:
"
Ghostboner wrote:
Saw like 3-4 panic threads on reddit about the about the inability to craft good clusters. What do we do when our clusters coast 20ex when I'm level 70. Hoping this is just overreaction.

Don't be panic. At least for now. 😅

From what I learned, the chance to roll of some specific mods in the large clusters has been significantly reduced, e.g. Unspeakable gift now has a weight of 32.

The other mods we favor such as Unholy Grace, Touch of Cruelty, and Wicked Pall don't seem to have low roll. Their weights look good to me, rangibg from 230 to 530. That mean we will forfeit the poison explosion from the Unspeakable notable and opt for more DPS with Unholy Grace (nothing changes).

I'll keep my eyes on the situation. I have got us a backup plan if things go south, but the current data tell me that we're still in a good shape unless the data is not correct.

Edit: pls let me know if you have difficult rolling the cluster jewels we need. The cluster level should be 75+.

Wolfie I just gotta say you are the man, bro. Got backup plans and contingencies and shit, I feel like I'm on Team Wolfie even though I'm playing SSF. Can't wait to see how this all turns out- ~Lvl60 currently farming up some tabula or vanity card action.
You guys are awesome. Appreciate for all the suggestion/reminder.

@DarkWolfGod32: thanks for the quick tutorial. I wasn't able to find time to together a crafting section for cluster jewel. Let me incorporate yours into my OP. Btw, the bow looks good. It must be the driving force for your leveling up, I guess ;)

"
DarkWolfGod32 wrote:
"
Shigoru wrote:

Here are my thoughts.

Quick tutorial

i use https://poedb.tw/us/Cluster_Jewel

Look up the correct cluster jewel enchant base and see what is the best ILVL i need to accomplish it based on my target notables.

For something super indepth on crafting them here is a good reddit post https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/fjwdvd/defacto_cluster_jewel_crafting_guide/

For our jewels:

For the enduring composure jewel we want one that is mini lvl-68 and has preferably two passives.Pick that up you can scour and alch spam or alteration spam than regal it.

For the Large chaos cluster jewel you want as little passives as possible 8 being ideal and ilvl-75 min if you want to get the 2 jewel sockets or unspeakable gifts notable. If you are do not care or are not rich enough you can settle for ilvl-50 which will allow you to get three good notables and 1 jewel socket for the time being. If you are rich you can scour/alch spam. If not just alteration/Aug spam until you find some of the notables you want then regal and pray you get one more! If not scour and repeat.

These are the two i have crafted so far. Below i'll list the other min ilvls needed and you can follow the same process to get the jewels in usable form and if you are really rich don't forget you can slam exalts and vaal orbs for even more benefits!

For the fettle jewel you need ilvl-75 and preferably 3 passive as life nodes are nice to get!

For the Flask jewel 4-5 passives min ilvl-50 to hit spiked concoction and distilled perfection together

For the other medium chaos jewel you want 4-5 passives min ilvl 50 so you can get wicked pall with circling oblivion.
--

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info