[3.13]🏹 Poison Barrage-VF / Scourge Arrow / TR PF | Bottled Fortify | The Tankiest Ranger + High DPS

"
"
WolfieNa wrote:

                 PoB 3.11 (Draft)

Hi every one,

I am updating the end-game PoB for 3.11. Look like there is some issue with frenzy charge's APS bonus not getting reflected into PoB calculation for me. I'm talking with LocalIdentity1 (lead of PoB folk version) to see if he also can replicate the issue on his end.

In the meantime, if you want to try the build in Standard league, you can get a draft version here:

https://pastebin.com/A2xRuvqq

- Two of the new variants can have a whooping 5 endurance charges + Malevolence and 1.25x Fortify. (if you don't have the +1 charge boot, it'll be 4 endurance charges).
- Also note that some of the passives have been shuttled around in 3.11 (confirmed by LocalIdentity1 himself), Thread of Hopes may not be the way to go.

Besides the frenzy charges, let me know your thoughts on this PoB draft.

Thank you all!

When I copy the pastebin into PoB it gives me an error about trying to load an unrecognized tree. Although, I have the latest update according to PoB when I check for update.

I just went to https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/releases

and downloaded the Release 1.4.169.3 the .exe set it up and it worked.

Try uninstalling and doing this maybe.
"
DarkWolfGod32 wrote:
"
"
WolfieNa wrote:

                 PoB 3.11 (Draft)

Hi every one,

I am updating the end-game PoB for 3.11. Look like there is some issue with frenzy charge's APS bonus not getting reflected into PoB calculation for me. I'm talking with LocalIdentity1 (lead of PoB folk version) to see if he also can replicate the issue on his end.

In the meantime, if you want to try the build in Standard league, you can get a draft version here:

- Two of the new variants can have a whooping 5 endurance charges + Malevolence and 1.25x Fortify. (if you don't have the +1 charge boot, it'll be 4 endurance charges).
- Also note that some of the passives have been shuttled around in 3.11 (confirmed by LocalIdentity1 himself), Thread of Hopes may not be the way to go.

Besides the frenzy charges, let me know your thoughts on this PoB draft.

Thank you all!

When I copy the pastebin into PoB it gives me an error about trying to load an unrecognized tree. Although, I have the latest update according to PoB when I check for update.

I just went to https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/releases

and downloaded the Release 1.4.169.3 the .exe set it up and it worked.

Try uninstalling and doing this maybe.

That worked for me, thank you.
I'm thinking of utilizing your build after I level my league starter, so keeping an eye on it, defense looks great (thank you for your continued update).

One question, due to minor nerfs on chaos damage medium cluster jewel (damage portion is about the same, lose ~25% skill effect duration), how would a curse medium cluster jewel sound?

Particularly culling strike (speed things up for bosses) and malediction (increased damage taken, decrease enemy's damage, oops not +1 curse cuz that's from ascendancy and not the passive itself) may synergize well.

The blind we already have flesh and stone, but might also be good to blind those out of of aura area.

Haven't played the build so I don't know the in and outs, but would like to know what you guys think.
Last edited by hyukin on Jun 17, 2020, 3:53:59 PM
"
I'm thinking of utilizing your build after I level my league starter, so keeping an eye on it, defense looks great (thank you for your continued update).

One question, due to minor nerfs on chaos damage medium cluster jewel (damage portion is about the same, lose ~25% skill effect duration), how would a curse medium cluster jewel sound?

Particularly culling strike (speed things up for bosses) and malediction (increased damage taken, decrease enemy's damage, oops not +1 curse cuz that's from ascendancy and not the passive itself) may synergize well.

The blind we already have flesh and stone, but might also be good to blind those out of of aura area.

Haven't played the build so I don't know the in and outs, but would like to know what you guys think.

One issue with taking curse nodes like that is that it doesnt work at all on hex proof mobs (Wish for Death). You're also not casting the curse, so victim maker is really not good.
"
WolfieNa wrote:

                 PoB 3.11 (Draft)

So with new version you seems to drop divine flesh. Do you think that with all of the defensive layers, divine flesh would just be not worth taking ?
Good looking and well done guide....but why no Act Leveling, Gear and Gems guide?

              🌱🌾🌽 1st End-game PoB Release (Harvest League) 🍄🍅🍆

Hi everyone, I'd like to say thank you for your constant support. I'm releasing the first end-game PoB for Harvest league and trying to address some of your questions.

PoB:
https://pastebin.com/kB4eFJc4
(Extra info in the PoB's Note tab)

Proof of concept:
  • link: Video vs. Kosis+Omniphobia in 100% delirious T18 juiced + x2 beyond | Delirium league
  • Above build is similar to v1.3 in the new PoB.
  • Very good mapping (the v1.1__Balance version of the build got me from level 98 to 100 in Delirium league).

Changes:
  • Multiple layers of defense: 5 endurance charges, 1.4x Fortify, multiple stacks of less damage taken utilities, Wind Dancer.
  • No Divine Flesh, no Darkscorn, opting for a rare thicket bow instead. Should be more SSF-friendly, and more importantly, it's crafting league after all.
  • Having said that, if you plan to use Darkscorn (a little less DPS), it is totally fine.
  • We have gone full less-damage-taken route instead of increasing resistance. If you plan to go with Divine Flesh, think about 600+ raw life loss. If you weigh in our less-damage-taken defense, it's equivalent to ~6,000 or more effective HP loss based on the nature of the map/content you run (the new setup shines in scenarios that monsters deal an enormous amount of damage). As a result, Divine Flesh may not be the best option. It's your call to make.
  • 4 versions of the PoBs, from Balance to Offense setup with and without Malevolence. Up to 5 endurance charges, 1.4x Fortify, 12+ mil poison DPS (ideal condition) (note: these may not be in the same setup. More DPS, less defense and vice versa).
  • If you don't like Blast Rain, I have some alternatives for you. Look for the in the Note section of the new PoB.

Damage taken Analysis: (based on the new v1.2 version)
  • Physical damage hit set to : 9,999 to simulate large hits.
  • To estimate damage taken with Wind Dancer, we have to make two scenarios

1) Not getting hit recently (Wind Dancer procs, Immortal Call is deactivated in PoB's Skill)

2) Getting hit recently (Wind Dancer cannot proc, Immortal Call procs)

Comment:
  • Wind Dancer gives a nice boost to our defense. The weakness of Enduring Composure (endurance charge gen) lies on the first hit, and Wind Dancer just gives a nice reinforcement. Wind Dancer and Enduring Composure are made to complement one another 💕.
  • If you check a PoB that deploys Wind Dancer and Immortal Call, remember to separate them as above before looking at the calculation tab. Otherwise, you may have a misleading calculation.

For leveling PoBs, please find them (level 70-80-90) in the leveling section in the OP.

Let me know your thoughts and feedbacks. :)

P/s: If I missed/didn't address your question, let me know in the reply below.
Poison Scourge Arrow/Toxic Rain + Blast Rain PF| Bottled Fortify:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2851574
--
Last edited by WolfieNa on Jun 18, 2020, 2:03:30 PM
Hey, I'm looking at the trees posted both by you and deathbeam for Scourge Arrow which I am going to league start with for 3.11.

I'm not too concerned about leveling, early game etc as I plan to go with CA & switch to SA after I can craft an ilvl 83 Elder Thicket Bow.

My questions based on your PoB are:

"
We have gone full less-damage-taken route instead of increasing resistance. If you plan to go with Divine Flesh, think about 600+ raw life loss. If you weigh in our less-damage-taken defense, it's equivalent to ~6,000 or more effective HP loss based on the nature of the map/content you run (the new setup shines in scenarios that monsters deal an enormous amount of damage). As a result, Divine Flesh may not be the best option. It's your call to make.

1) I had invested fully into Divine Flesh in 3.10, by getting 90% max chaos res, ~80% phys damage taken converted to cold, chaos and fire. Together with Fortify anoint, this setup was able to facetank t19 triple beyond maps and made me a big fan of Divine Flesh.

I'm concerned that since we don't have Dodge cap without Vaal Grace, there may be times where you get chunked in t19 level rippy content and you don't have Wind Dancer up.

Can you weigh in a bit more on the numbers behind the above quoted statement for someone who is a noob? What are the other less damage taken layers?

2) Enduring Composure vs. using Enduring Cry? Seems like the new buffs to Enduring Cry make it very attractive for this build, providing regen and on demand endurance charge generation. I've kinda gotten used to manually using Enduring Cry for charge gen. This allows us to ditch Enduring Composure for another Fettle.

3) Any way of adding No Witnesses to the build do you think? I was hyped for No Witnesses to be taken along with Wind Dancer, but the placement of it is a big rip. Does the build otherwise have some way of getting Elusive? Are Elusive boots the only option since we are so passive point starved?

Thanks, going to keep an eye out for any updates you post at league start and soon after.

Cheers!
"
faraazahmed wrote:
Hey, I'm looking at the trees posted both by you and deathbeam for Scourge Arrow which I am going to league start with for 3.11.

I'm not too concerned about leveling, early game etc as I plan to go with CA & switch to SA after I can craft an ilvl 83 Elder Thicket Bow.

My questions based on your PoB are:

"
We have gone full less-damage-taken route instead of increasing resistance. If you plan to go with Divine Flesh, think about 600+ raw life loss. If you weigh in our less-damage-taken defense, it's equivalent to ~6,000 or more effective HP loss based on the nature of the map/content you run (the new setup shines in scenarios that monsters deal an enormous amount of damage). As a result, Divine Flesh may not be the best option. It's your call to make.

1) I had invested fully into Divine Flesh in 3.10, by getting 90% max chaos res, ~80% phys damage taken converted to cold, chaos and fire. Together with Fortify anoint, this setup was able to facetank t19 triple beyond maps and made me a big fan of Divine Flesh.

I'm concerned that since we don't have Dodge cap without Vaal Grace, there may be times where you get chunked in t19 level rippy content and you don't have Wind Dancer up.

Can you weigh in a bit more on the numbers behind the above quoted statement for someone who is a noob? What are the other less damage taken layers?

2) Enduring Composure vs. using Enduring Cry? Seems like the new buffs to Enduring Cry make it very attractive for this build, providing regen and on demand endurance charge generation. I've kinda gotten used to manually using Enduring Cry for charge gen. This allows us to ditch Enduring Composure for another Fettle.

3) Any way of adding No Witnesses to the build do you think? I was hyped for No Witnesses to be taken along with Wind Dancer, but the placement of it is a big rip. Does the build otherwise have some way of getting Elusive? Are Elusive boots the only option since we are so passive point starved?

Thanks, going to keep an eye out for any updates you post at league start and soon after.

Cheers!

Hi faraazahmed,

You seem to be a familiar face, but I can't remember where we met (or we didnt?).

Quick question, did you put 9,999 into PoB's phys damage hits?

Poison Scourge Arrow/Toxic Rain + Blast Rain PF| Bottled Fortify:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2851574
--
9999 in PoB for hits, yes.

I'm around on Reddit and forums :D

I've been playing Scourge Arrow and Whispering Ice for a while now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info