[3.13]🏹 Poison Barrage-VF / Scourge Arrow / TR PF | Bottled Fortify | The Tankiest Ranger + High DPS

Thank you! I have 6l with divergent added chaos damage but iguess pob isn't seeing that. Despair on hit would be a great addition though ,ty! I will get flesh and stone and work on cluster jewels nexts. TY for the motivation and comments m8! ;D
I'm currently wondering if Aul's with malevolence is actually an improvement. It feels like a downgrade at first, but I don't have the multi watcher's eye yet, maybe that's why?

Thoughts on the matter?
What are you comparing it to? Malevolence is a DPS boost no matter which way you slice it - the likes of which are very difficult to beat on an amulet (it outperformed my +1 dex gems / 16 chaos multi amulet)
I was previously using a + 1 to all chaos skill gems amulet with T1 acc as well.

Had to sacrifice stuff in other gears to get the acc and the resists back on point with the Aul's
"
Vallcrist wrote:
I was previously using a + 1 to all chaos skill gems amulet with T1 acc as well.

Had to sacrifice stuff in other gears to get the acc and the resists back on point with the Aul's

Yeah the headhunter kind of murders your option for resists in a belt like I have. Maybe for you it isn't worth it - hard to tell unless you POB it, and I don't really know how much headhunter helps

I also just realized a big mistake on my part, all this time I was thinking the fortify craft on chest was just 20%, as in 120% of original value, but its really, really strong. Unfortunately my chest had an open suffix that I slammed ES on kill...so I can't go back now :(
Last edited by Slottm on Oct 19, 2020, 7:32:22 PM
"
Slottm wrote:
What are you comparing it to? Malevolence is a DPS boost no matter which way you slice it - the likes of which are very difficult to beat on an amulet (it outperformed my +1 dex gems / 16 chaos multi amulet)

I tried adding the malevolence Aul to my POBF but it showed a ~20% dps decrease over my current amulet.

I'm rather new to PoBF so i'm not sure how i should go about adding the amulet to my build, how to correctly calculate my dps or what boxes i need to tick in order for it to show correct damage.
Last edited by Murakamari on Oct 20, 2020, 2:12:55 AM
I managed to craft this beast, didn't expect to hit endurance on hit.
Now I just gotta bring myself to slam and hit life one day.

"
Lithuix wrote:
Thank you! I have 6l with divergent added chaos damage but iguess pob isn't seeing that. Despair on hit would be a great addition though ,ty! I will get flesh and stone and work on cluster jewels nexts. TY for the motivation and comments m8! ;D

You really want awakened chaos damage in that slot not the alternate quality one. You should take it ASAP and start leveling it - this will take a while to level it to level 5.
"
Murakamari wrote:
"
Slottm wrote:

I tried adding the malevolence Aul to my POBF but it showed a ~20% dps decrease over my current amulet.

I'm rather new to PoBF so i'm not sure how i should go about adding the amulet to my build, how to correctly calculate my dps or what boxes i need to tick in order for it to show correct damage.

There're two more things:
- In the item tab: Add a WatcherEye jewel that grants +22% DoT Multi under Malev. Plug it into your tree.
- In the skill tab: add Malev skill 20/20.

You should get +42% DoT Multi granted by Malev.
Poison Scourge Arrow/Toxic Rain + Blast Rain PF| Bottled Fortify:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2851574
--
just an fyi but divergent malevolence also adds a bit more damage than normal malev.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info